• Views 550
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpanda SnipeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering how my internet speed is compared to other peoples.I am wondering this because i always seem to die in gun fights on cod BO2 that i know i shot first and i have a better gun. Here are the results from speedtest.net

Sloth

Sloth

Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering how my internet speed is compared to other peoples.I am wondering this because i always seem to die in gun fights on cod BO2 that i know i shot first and i have a better gun. Here are the results from speedtest.net
Its much faster than mine

Sloth

Sloth

Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hmmm :/ do you have troubles playing Black Ops 2 online?
nope. I always have 3 bars and hit detection is fine for me in every game unless the host is bad or someone is doing something on my internet

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Not horrible, but pretty slow.

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
nope. I always have 3 bars and hit detection is fine for me in every game unless the host is bad or someone is doing something on my internet
Down/Up speed really has nothing to do with gaming, especially on consoles because there's no custom maps or mods.

X

Xpanda SnipeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you search for games do you search for best connection? or is yours on default

X

Xpanda SnipeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Down/Up speed really has nothing to do with gaming, especially on consoles because there's no custom maps or mods.
Didnt even know that haha If you could would you explain what affects gaming in regards to internet connection. I also have port fowarded for BO 2 and Xbox Live.

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What effects how well your connection is in a game?

Didnt even know that haha If you could would you explain what affects gaming in regards to internet connection. I also have port fowarded for BO 2 and Xbox Live.
The main thing is Ping. How well you connect to the host, and it's not the Ping shown on Speedtest because it varies depending on where the host is. But also if you have a crap router or ISP then you will most likely have a hard time connecting to them.

Because on consoles you are not really downloading big files/large amounts of information in game unless you are getting DLC. And also I believe Xbox has a cap of like 3 Down and 1 Up. But that could be false.

M

mysins

Reaction score
Sin$

The speed of your internet is greater than mine. My internet speed test results are given below:

My download speed is 6.61 mbps
My upload speed is 3.77 mbps
I have checked my internet speed using the site Scanmyspeed.com .

Chain Reaction

Chain Reaction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's mine it works pretty good
2vj5.png

btw I only pay for 50 down and 5 up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register