What's new

Discussion How would you get the type 99?

S

sunkist0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am just trying to get the type 99 unlocked... if you can? I am in Nazi_Zombie_Prototype.ff Right now looking for the right spot. Any help?

C

CM x Marra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant get the type 99 because its not even in nazi zombies. If it were in there (even hidden, as in the creators made it so you cant get it) you would get it when you use the "give all" command.

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
well i do agree with CM but why does it say that it is in the weapons list inside the nazi_zombie_prototype.ff
....i mean it is made into the zombie game so there has to be a way to execute it to give you every weapon on the weapons list including the type 99

C

CM x Marra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i do agree with CM but why does it say that it is in the weapons list inside the nazi_zombie_prototype.ff
....i mean it is made into the zombie game so there has to be a way to execute it to give you every weapon on the weapons list including the type 99

The only way I can think of that would even have any chance of working would be to do the thing where u change the starting weapon to a raygun, just put the name for the type 99. If that doesnt work then you for sure cant get it in zombies

Suspended Fate

Suspended Fate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tested this, however if you open up "Nazi_Zombie_Prototype.ff" there is a file named "Nazi_Zombie_Prototype.gsc".
In that file scroll down until you see:
Code:
include_weapons()
{
Anywhere under that ( Before the closing "}", no quotes. ) add one or all of the following:
Code:
include_weapon( "type99_rifle_scoped_zombie" );
include_weapon( "type99_rifle_scoped_bayonet_zombie" );
include_weapon( "type99_lmg" );
include_weapon( "type99_lmg_bipod" );
If I am correct, this should add the one(s) you put in to the Mystery Box (Random Treasure Chest) and also give it to you when using the giveall command.

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah because the type 99 weapon is stated all over the nazi_zombie_prototype

EDIT: Testing with pc nazi_zombie_prototype.ff

Top Bottom
Login
Register