Discussion How would you feel about a Community Game Night?

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
I know it's a little old fashion but I miss the old days when the site hosted game nights with members and even staff joined in.

Me and 3 3xTiNcT were smackin some kids on Rust the other night and we got to talking about how we haven't had a community night in years and we've decided to consider reviving the tradition.

Before we get ahead of ourselves and the thing is an entire bust, how many of you would like to do some private match 10v10 modes are even some smaller parties of 6 mans playing other modes.
We would cycle players every so often to keep things fresh and give everyone a chance to meet.

So if you're into the idea of meeting new friends and maybe some staff members while having some fun instead of dealing with claymore campers and M4's, comment below and if we get enough members to participate we can host it.

The day(s) we would be hosting would be in the later hours of Saturday and or Sunday.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
So who's down to get together as a community and pwn some noobs?

Don't let this be a bust. :cry:

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow... No takers I see. I'm in. lmk when. I think some of the low turnout has some to do with the layout of the site. ( I really hate it)
I say set it up and see if it can get pinned to the top of every cod mw section. Probably will cross more people's screens.

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score

Wow... No takers I see. I'm in. lmk when. I think some of the low turnout has some to do with the layout of the site. ( I really hate it)
I say set it up and see if it can get pinned to the top of every cod mw section. Probably will cross more people's screens.
3xTiNcT, all you lol. I have zero pull for pins.

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score

I would be down! Haven't played with you since black ops 2 mannnnn
That was on Xbox though, I have a PC now.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I would be down! Haven't played with you since black ops 2 mannnnn
That was on Xbox though, I have a PC now.
Bet man, it's been awhile for sure. I remember running some GBs on there. Just PM me or message me on Xbox if you ever get on Xbox again.

Come on boys we need way more people to make this a thing.

I believe lol
It's looking like we might have enough people now. Just need to find a time and date that'll work for everyone.

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Bet man, it's been awhile for sure. I remember running some GBs on there. Just PM me or message me on Xbox if you ever get on Xbox again.

It's looking like we might have enough people now. Just need to find a time and date that'll work for everyone.
I'm not working right now and stuck at home so whenever you guys have the time is fine.

Pick a weekend and we can set it up.
You or I can make a new post with time and details incase any last minuters want to join in the chaos. ?

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I'm not working right now and stuck at home so whenever you guys have the time is fine.

Pick a weekend and we can set it up.
You or I can make a new post with time and details incase any last minuters want to join in the chaos. ?
I'm free this weekend but it would be better to set it ahead of time instead of last minute this weekend.

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score

I play on PC but its cross platform for MW2019, PM me that gamertag son

Top Bottom