What's new

Solved How was this possible

S

Soureyes

Reaction score
a little bit of backstory I was invited to a random guys party while searching in halo 2 anaverisary....he tells me if I vote for the objective game type that he guarantees we will win and asks me if I want to party up to be the 5th for his team... so I did both....after the teams are selected and we've locked in a certain game type it goes to the loading screen like normal but once the game actually loads a player from the other team has quit or booted I assume this goes on for an hour we never loose because of the player advantage. Now out of curiosity I start asking questions but the player isn't spilling his dirty little secrets lol anyway anyone know how he's doing this? And it's not random he's able to single out a specific player and boot them whenever he wanted he demonstrated this for me when I was asking questions....also if a game type like slayer was chosen he was able to back us out without the game starting we would instantly go from voting a game type to searching again when we should be locked in.....anyway I've tried to research on the internet what he's doing but I'm coming up with nothing...the closest thing I found was something called crossover cable host booting but I don't even know how that works....anyone know how he's doing this....

S

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The locked in thing is a glitch that a lot of people have been using lately if they don't like the gametype which really ruins the game and a lot of people were hating on the glitch.

S

Soureyes

Reaction score
The locked in thing is a glitch that a lot of people have been using lately if they don't like the gametype which really ruins the game and a lot of people were hating on the glitch.
How are they breaking the lobby And restarting the search?

Top Bottom