What's new

Solved How was this heist finale helicopter method done?

• Thread starter Spayspay
  • Start date
  • Views 2,709
S

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be old news to you guys, but this is brand new to me. I thought you guys could help explain it to me. I just played a (old) heist finale. The guys all went to the bank, so I didn't think they got the helicopter. But somehow they did. None of them went to the police station or even the helicopter pad in the south west. How did they get it? It was just waiting for us in the street next to the bikes.

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Maybe a helicopter in the special vehicle warehouse, can be called and delivered on the street like a vehicle

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Maybe a helicopter in the special vehicle warehouse, can be called and delivered on the street like a vehicle
Or
They could have a helicopter
in their MOC
:wink:
I have had:
A Buzzard
A Hydra
And now a jet pack
In my MOC
I haven’t tried using my MOC vehicle in the Pacific standard heist
But I have used my Hydra in many heist setups and the Prison Break Finale
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
I even wrote a thread about it
Some things have changed slightly...
The addition of GCTF

Last edited:
D

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be old news to you guys, but this is brand new to me. I thought you guys could help explain it to me. I just played a (old) heist finale. The guys all went to the bank, so I didn't think they got the helicopter. But somehow they did. None of them went to the police station or even the helicopter pad in the south west. How did they get it? It was just waiting for us in the street next to the bikes.
They did go to a police station or somewhere near. YouYhave to park it near the bikes, there's a garage there, you walk in and walk out. Pretty sure it saves it there.

S

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Davey, I don't think you can call your MOC at any point in the heist finale, so I don't think that's what happened.

DJbackward, they definitely didn't go to the police station near the bridge because that's what I was doing while they were waiting. The only possibility is that they went to the police station close to the bank, when I wasn't looking. However, I didn't think the chopper spawns at that bank for the heist finale.

A

Asiraphale

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably called from MOC you can have a chop in there or hydra it spawns during heists saves the trouble of going to policestation - its greyed out - but it work eventhough its greyed out from the MOC menu

Last edited:
N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
Davey, I don't think you can call your MOC at any point in the heist finale, so I don't think that's what happened.

DJbackward, they definitely didn't go to the police station near the bridge because that's what I was doing while they were waiting. The only possibility is that they went to the police station close to the bank, when I wasn't looking. However, I didn't think the chopper spawns at that bank for the heist finale.
There is a trick with a street car
If you go into the las lagunas apartment after driving a street Car
It will stay at that location after you leave the bank...
So...
They found a chopper
They went to the apartment
Went in and out
Met you at the bank
And when you got to the bikes
The chopper stayed there

S

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably called from MOC you can have a chop in there or hydra it spawns during heists saves the trouble of going to policestation - its greyed out - but it work eventhough its greyed out from the MOC menu

Asiraphale do you have a good link to show how you get the helicopter in the MOC. I just did a couple of searches here and didn't see much. Thank you!

S

Spayspay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also I just tried to call my MOC in the finale and it doesn't work anyway.

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
This can be solved pretty quick. Was the helicopter a police helicopter? Was it a maverick?
If so they made it stay there with the street car method. If any other type then one of them has it in their invisible storage in their moc. You can request you car (or whatever you store there) via the interaction menu.
In order to have the invisible storage you need to put a vehicle in there then buy the weaponized vehicle workshop.
There are ways to stick a helicopter or plane in there.
I dont know if you can request it after the bank robbery though.

J

JDR00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for the pacific standard heist .
The finale itself.

Own las lagune apt. ,
Start mission, as hacker,
Get on your BF400 motorbike(buy one)
Drive slowly to the cop station near Lester factory, on the next block over you will will see a red brick building, with an entrance to stairs, at the top of them you can see on top of the cop station .
Very important to drive slowly, !!!
When you get to The stairs you will need to walk up slowly. Lookin down the whole time!!

When you get to the top look over and you WILL see the helicopter, if you done what I said, as I said. Sometimes cop chopper, sometimes unarmed buzzard or maverick.

Get in your BF400 drive around to bridge near cop station .

Ramp up on the wall of the bridge, pull a wheelie as you hit it and you fly up, no other bike can do this consistently,

Fly helicopter near bikes, get out and walk in and out of your garage ,

The helicopter will save there,

Then go get a street car, and do the same thing.

Also have the person who taking the money (only 1 takes cash) get another street car, and do same thing,

Then these street cars need to be driven to the bank,
Do not park them anywhere a police barrier will be during the cutscene.

Park one at side. Other at front door .(one at front door usually stay s,)

Both usually stay, sometimes one disappears, so to be safe.

Have no personal vehicles anywhere near the bank or this will f*** it up.

Then kill people so you have to restart, THIS RESTART WILL NOT COUNT, trust me !!

Then you spawn across from bank, you will see then what car saved and what didn't, the helicopter will save, !!!
At this point you wan to run fast to the bank,

DO NOT KILL ANYONE!!

Have a rocket launcher out. RPG. Not a homing launcher! And stand on the middle table , this will keep intimidation up,

Then one guy grabs cash,

Then exit , safely!!! Without losing cash,

All get in car , guy with cash must get in back left seat!! And needs to hold A/X to duck down.

Also everyone hold open snack/armour menu, so that you can survive the drive down to the helicopter,

DO NOT SHOOT AT COPS WHILE YOUR IN THE LANE WAY, JUST KEEP SNACKING. !! It increases the chance of cops being near the heli when you arrive,

Do not drive too fast, or you will not register all player at each check point in the ally, be careful, it is really hard to drive during this mission, not just because of pressure, but the mechanics and physics of the driving ate way off, and it hard to drive .Feels like your driving a truck.

Then when you get to the helicopter, one guy goes and blows up the bikes .
Then all in heli ,

Fly towards the boat, when you near the mountains to the left of chiiliad you will see a bridge. With train tracks in not, it has arches, over the top of it,
You need to fly under this bridge. !!

Then fly directly through the checkpoints, you will lose the cops on The last one, ( if you done care about losing the cops you can just fly right to the boat, once you've flown under the bridge),
.then get in boat and get the hell outta dodge!!

If done correctly ,and on hard difficulty, you will receive the elite challenge ! A 1.6million split!

Last edited:
N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
Asiraphale do you have a good link to show how you get the helicopter in the MOC. I just did a couple of searches here and didn't see much. Thank you!
Ok...
Aircraft in MOC:

1. Do one of the current GCTF glitches To get a helicopter in your facility.
  2. Change character and change back
  3. Buy or drive a car into your MOC with personal vehicle storage
  4. Call it that car and drive it into your facility
  5. Swap with the helicopter
  6. You now have it in your MOC
  7. You can call it out via the interaction menu
  8. If it gets destroyed call Mors Mutual and it will be replaced
Cheers

J

JDR00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...
Aircraft in MOC:

1. Do one of the current GCTF glitches To get a helicopter in your facility.
  2. Change character and change back
  3. Buy or drive a car into your MOC with personal vehicle storage
  4. Call it that car and drive it into your facility
  5. Swap with the helicopter
  6. You now have it in your MOC
  7. You can call it out via the interaction menu
  8. If it gets destroyed call Mors Mutual and it will be replaced
Cheers

Not sure that quickly works, when you replace any vehicle inside your facility it does not get moved, it gets deleted.

So I am not sure if that possible ,
However I will try it this evening,

N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
Not sure that quickly works, when you replace any vehicle inside your facility it does not get moved, it gets deleted.

So I am not sure if that possible ,
However I will try it this evening,
You are mistaken about that
It isn’t deleted:wink:
You need to give It try I promise it works:wink:
DTOvIDjX4AARfuD

J

JDR00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are mistaken about that
It isn’t deleted:wink:
You need to give It try I promise it works:wink:
DTOvIDjX4AARfuD
I've had many cars deleted from the facility because of this very thing, I mean it's how the duping works, you replace the vehicles inside with your custom elegy or whatever you using, the free elegy gets deleted,
I deleted my deluxo twice before by accident. Thinking it would be transfered, vehicles , cars anyway, do not get transfered from your facility, they get replaced, it they got moved them the duping custom elglegys wouldn't work.

But I will go over it tonight and update this,.

I don't mind admitting I am wrong, if I am.

I think my idea for the heist however , is solid, and reliable, .
Even if you could get tour heli inside your moc, you can't call it during the mission. Nor any vehicle at all.

N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
I've had many cars deleted from the facility because of this very thing, I mean it's how the duping works, you replace the vehicles inside with your custom elegy or whatever you using, the free elegy gets deleted,
I deleted my deluxo twice before by accident. Thinking it would be transfered, vehicles , cars anyway, do not get transfered from your facility, they get replaced, it they got moved them the duping custom elglegys wouldn't work.

But I will go over it tonight and update this,.

I don't mind admitting I am wrong, if I am.

I think my idea for the heist however , is solid, and reliable, .
Even if you could get tour heli inside your moc, you can't call it during the mission. Nor any vehicle at all.
The thing is when you are moving vehicles you aren’t duping them...
You lost your deluxo because you were duping... this is a simple garage transfer just like moving any car from one garage to the other:wink:
I promise I am not leading you down the wrong path:wink:

J

JDR00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing is when you are moving vehicles you aren’t duping them...
You lost your deluxo because you were duping... this is a simple garage transfer just like moving any car from one garage to the other:wink:
I promise I am not leading you down the wrong path:wink:
It works alright, but when I call Morse for replacement they don't answer, like as if there no vehicle to replace. But in menu it say s its destroyed to call Morse,

N

Navy Davey

Super Moderators
Reaction score
It works alright, but when I call Morse for replacement they don't answer, like as if there no vehicle to replace. But in menu it say s its destroyed to call Morse,
If you switch sessions it will be back
If you are worried that it’s is in your MOC go on the internet and act like you are buying a vehicle to look at the menu... it should show it inside
Sometimes it may seemingly disappear
From your facility as well but it is there.

J

JDR00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are worried that it’s is in your MOC go on the internet and act like you are buying a vehicle to look at the menu... it should show it inside
That doesn't even make sense.

J

JDR00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So navy Davy,
I have tried this many many times now, in a variety of different ways. After trying tour way, to the letter, I have not been able to produce the results which you say are possible.

The vehicle just get replaced, it does NOT transfer to moc, !!!

Further, it is as I said ,
When you accept the facility full alert bringing Any car in, you will be asked to REPLACE a vehicle NOT transfer it to another garage,

It just gets deleted,

Top Bottom