• Thread starter DevilEye
  • Start date
  • Views 767
D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, im quite new to modding on the 360 and have just recently downlad "cod tool" i had a modded gamesave off this site and tried to improve it. I found out that nothing worked unless i uses a setting with a value on the advanced tab. I only found one Setting code on the net and that was "magic_chest_movable" and the value would be "0" so it wouldnt move.

Could someone please tell me a full list of codes or a link to them or something. I really want to learn how to do this for future references.

If there is no luck on this then i will put a request up for a modded gamesave.

(also i should add that i can only get the mods to work without the advanced tab on solo only, The mods on the advanced tab work online however.)

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Master List for the codes Here.

For solo, the mods you add in the advanced tab only have to be added once. For any of the codes to work in co-op they have to be added twice, or hit a button in codtool and add a code. For example, if I want my player's running speed to be times 5, I will go to the player tab in codtool and make the speed five and then go to advanced tab and type player_sprintSpeedScale with the variable as 5.0. If there is a code that is not available to do in any of the other tabs like for example magic_chest_movable with the variable 0 you just have to enter the setting twice in advanced tab and the variable twice as well.

Here's what that would look like. As you can see, for magic_chest_movable there are two of the same setting and one for the others because there is a button for those in the codtool somewhere.

D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see, so could I have the meanings to each code on there please stride? I understand now although I don't know what each code does. For example if I put infinite ammo i would not know the DVAR for it.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks dude. Much appretiated. You should pin that revised list, it's vey useful.

D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hay guys again. I will be using this section quite frequently in the future and will be the most helpful to members. I am going to open "The Ultimate Call of Duty 5 Modding Thread" which will include all DVARS and captions, links to all modding programs, A couple of saves, Videos, Tips, and i will add "thanks to... (member name)" for any help that is given, For example i will put "Thanks to a deeper b1ue,vvSTRIDEvv and nickbert01 for the DVARS list with captions. Also will add more and more as time goes on. Good idea? It saves you going on twelve different posts to find exactly what you want. And also best of all IT WILL BE TIDY!!! :w00t:

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I like different threads. Each one dugg, brings in more traffic..ya know.

Top Bottom
Login
Register