Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Read The Whole Thread

How To Do The Glitch In Your Garage And How To Do It Outside Below

Only Works With Bulletproof Helmets

This glitch can also change your hair style (How it would look when you have your helmet on)

You will need:
A car and a bike and have them in these locations in your garage for the best result

• Bike next to the garage door bike rack side
  • Car as you look at the back of the garage 2nd one down laptop side
It is best for you to put the car and the bike in these locations in your garage for the right timing of getting it right first time

el3xyY1.jpg

GLITCH
In The Garage

• Put on a bulletproof helmet you want to wear and set it as your helmet
  • Set auto show helmet to ON
  • Get on the bike and you should put the same helmet on again
  • Get off your bike and run to the car
  • When you are near the car and still running to it keep pressing Y to get in
  • Get back out of the car and you should now have the helmet in your hand

Outside Of The Garage
  • Put on a bulletproof helmet you want to wear and set it as your helmet
  • Set auto show helmet to ON
  • Get on the bike and wait until you put the same helmet on again
  • Get back off the bike
  • Wait a few seconds
  • When you start to remove the helmet spam Y
  • Now you should see the helmet is stuck on your hand

As he is taking the helmet off, that is when you keep pressing Y before it drops on the floor

This will only last for the session you are in, when you leave the session you will have to repeat the glitch again

IMAGES

OE0o5sd.jpg

If you want to share this with others please credit me and share the link directing people to this thread and message me direct as to where you have posted this glitch

Last edited:
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually a pretty funny glitch lol. I'm going to do this and see how long it takes my friend to notice, thanks! :tongue:

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not workin
Do exactly what i say and it will work, park your car and your bike in the exact same spot as me, all you need to do then is run to the car and press Y to get in..

It is working because i have posted images what show it is working

BloodStone666

BloodStone666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great Post this will be funny to see other's reactions... :smile:

N

Ninjabeezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually did this last night by accident and a totally different way then OP... I was taking a pic of my new hakuchou bike using the third person pic glitch where you select a sticky bomb while you pull up your camera... Somewhere along the way as I got on and off my bike my helmet stuck on my hand...

I

isaiahjoly

Reaction score
Sin$
I actually did this last night by accident and a totally different way then OP... I was taking a pic of my new hakuchou bike using the third person pic glitch where you select a sticky bomb while you pull up your camera... Somewhere along the way as I got on and off my bike my helmet stuck on my hand...
That's how I did it

Premium 308

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
isaiahjoly
sooo sorry just cuz you said your the founder we all HAVE to believe you....right....sorry ill spread the word...no soul will not know YOU ARE THE FOUNDER !!!!! **bowing**

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
This will only last for the session you are in, when you leave the session you will have to repeat the glitch again
I am definitely going to have to try this one because it is going to look really funny on my character. My character still has the invisible arms glitch active so my character will have a helmet floating in air where his wrist is at.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you not find this anywhere else when TwoDynamic posted this on YT yesterday way before you posted this?

Also you don't need to do many of these tips.

1. Put on a helmet (it can be anyone not just bulletproof)
2. Get on a bike (another helmet should be put on)
3. Get off bike
4. As you are taking off the helmet press triangle (ps) to get back on the bike.
5. Get off after staying on the bike for 5 seconds

Fin.
Two dynamic got this from me check the times of the thread and the video, I posted this first and have full proof of him saying he's credited me for the find in my messages and maybe you should read more into what my thread says... It says you can still do this glitch outside of your garage, the way I found this glitch was in my garage so I posted exactly how I found it, do more research

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Two dynamic got this from me check the times of the thread and the video, I posted this first and have full proof of him saying he's credited me for the find in my messages and maybe you should read more into what my thread says... It says you can still do this glitch outside of your garage, the way I found this glitch was in my garage so I posted exactly how I found it, do more research

I did and he doesn't mention you once and to my knowledge his video was before yours... And less steps.

Just saying.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Look in his description of the video, the thread is posted there and in my messages I still have full proof that he has credited me for the find which I can show you in a private message, check the time stamps and he has also said to me that he will say about it in his next video

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Look in his description of the video, the thread is posted there and in my messages I still have full proof that he has credited me for the find which I can show you in a private message, check the time stamps and he has also said to me that he will say about it in his next video

In which case then I am sorry and nice work on the glitch.! As an apology I will like your comments explaining and the thread :smile:

Good work!

Top Bottom
Login
Register