Solved How to Warzone?

CreepAchu

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess you could say I'm a Christmas noob. I've played some before hand at friends and such. I've always noticed when playing War zone. The max points I usually come out with are 550. I want to help my team more.

I capture bases, kill enemies that spawn around, try to help a base being taken. Is there enemies I'm missing or do I only get points for the kill and not for helping? I want to be more useful to my teammates who have over 1k points

joeprentice90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boss take downs are the biggest thing you can do for your team. Learn where they spawn and try to have a power weapon ready to kill them with. Some can be assassinated too.

BreakdowN

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Boss fights and player kills. Pay attention the map and try and kill the bosses. Careful cause good players will stand back and let the enemy take the boss down minimum HP and then kill you and take the boss kill.

Try Warzone Assault, that's my favorite.

CreepAchu

Contributor
Reaction score
Boss fights and player kills. Pay attention the map and try and kill the bosses. Careful cause good players will stand back and let the enemy take the boss down minimum HP and then kill you and take the boss kill.

Try Warzone Assault, that's my favorite.
i thought about playing that but i don't like the idea of going straight for the core. ill have to give it a try though

BreakdowN

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i thought about playing that but i don't like the idea of going straight for the core. ill have to give it a try though
Yoy don't. You defend a base and if the opposing teams captures the first 2 bases, than they go for the core. It's a lot of fun and if you lose you still get over 1k REQ points.

CreepAchu

Contributor
Reaction score
Yoy don't. You defend a base and if the opposing teams captures the first 2 bases, than they go for the core. It's a lot of fun and if you lose you still get over 1k REQ points.
I thought the description for war zone assault was just trying to destroy the enemies core. No bases included? 
I'll get on now. I wanna give it a go. Still need my war zone win for the day anyway

BreakdowN

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I thought the description for war zone assault was just trying to destroy the enemies core. No bases included? 
I'll get on now. I wanna give it a go. Still need my war zone win for the day anyway
Yeah the ultimate goal is that. You have like 6 minutes to either capture or defend a base. If you can defend or they defend it for 6 minutes it's game over. Hence is being the fastest way to get REQ points. If you're able to get consecutive defend wins. However if they're able to capture a base, you move on to the next and then have 6 minutes again. If the base is captured you then go on to the core.

Nick Phillips

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest help you can give really is to capture and defend bases, ultimately giving the entire team map control and allowing them to easily take down bosses without the enemy team stealing the kill.
I go in with a team of 5 or more good players and win every single game I play because I focus on the bases rather than bosses.
If you don't have the luxury of being good or having good friends, then the best thing you can do is to get the killing blow on bosses for the points, if the entire enemy team gets a major boss down to 1 shot and you get that kill from firing 1 shot, your team will get all the points.

Top Bottom