• Thread starter VATS
  • Start date
  • Views 2,485
VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Use the Valkyrie Rocket, Without It's HUD, or Nightvision! Plus, in the Process You Get a Nifty Red Bar :smile:
**Text Tutorial Below**

Step-By-Step Tutorial:

1.) Obtain a Valkyrie Rocket, and switch your weapon, so that you are holding it.

2.) Press, RT (Right Trigger) so the launcher will be brought up to your eyes, and fire.

3.) As the Valkyrie is being raised towards your eyes, rapidly press LB (Left Bumper) OR RB (Right Bumper).
*Important* You have two options. You can either press LB, or RB. Remember, (I use the default controls.) pressing LB makes you throw a tactical grenade (i.e, Flashbang, Stun Grenade, Nova Gas, Willy Pete, or Decoy Grenade). and pressing RB makes you throw lethal grenades. (i.e, Frag Grenade, Semtex, or Tomahawk <-- I know that isn't a grenade, but it is in the same category.) When done properly, your character will throw a grenade, while you are controlling the flight of the Valkyrie Rocket.

4.) If your character throws a grenade while you are piloting the rocket, it will cause your screen to change, where you will lose the Valkyrie Rocket's standard HUD, and Nightvision! Also, if you look to the right, you now have a nifty red bar. :smile:

Congrats! You Did it! You Just Shot a Valkyrie Rocket Without it's HUD, Nightvision, AND You Got a Nifty Red Bar. :smile:

Doctor Ditchy

Doctor Ditchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice video VATS however I tink I found this :smile: well the red bar one atleast you just knew how to get it everytime haha :biggrin: +rep

Top Bottom
Login
Register