- Install ironhax etc.
- Download packhack (from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...d-3ds-roms-run-xy-oras-without-update.383055/) and extract it
- Go to a site of your choice and download a CIA (in this case it's pre-patched)
- Meanwhile look for the gameid of the game you want to run with hans. You can do so by opening hans.
- So in this case we will want to name our final file 0011C400.romfs which is the gameid for Omega Ruby
- Exit Hans.
- Power off the 3DS
- Extract the zips on your PC. (Put the CIA in the same folder as the packhack)
- Use the following code by shift+right clicking the pack hack folder and clicking open command window here.
- Once you do that enter the following code
ctrtool --contents=contents name.cia ctrtool -p --exefs=exefs.bin contents.0000.00000000 ctrtool -t exefs --exefsdir=exefs --decompresscode exefs.bin ctrtool -p --romfs=romfs.bin contents.0000.00000000
ctrtool --contents=contents omega.cia ctrtool -p --exefs=exefs.bin contents.0000.00000000 ctrtool -t exefs --exefsdir=exefs --decompresscode exefs.bin ctrtool -p --romfs=romfs.bin contents.0000.00000000
- Once the command comes to a halt you should see a romfs.bin in your packhack folder. I recommend making a backup of this in case you make a mistake.
- After extracting your rom open HxD and drop your new romfs.bin file into it, and highlight all of the offsets until you find the highlighted (blue number to the left) offset)
- Once you find it select all of the 0's from that line all the way to the top of the document and press backspace
- If it alerts you to confirm the deletion click yes.
- Save The file
- Rename romfs.bin file that you just edited to the gameid that you wrote down beforehand and have the file look like the following name: gameid.romfs
- Put it on your SD card in a Hans Folder located in /hans/
- Run Hans
- Select Yes next to " Romfs --> SD
- Click Ok
- You should be homefree!