Tutorial How To Use Mega Gobblegums & Not Lose Them

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
Alright everyone, I just found this out a few moments ago so I thought I would share this cool trick with you. This will allow you to use your Mega Gumballs in game and get them back at the end of the game. BUT this comes with a downside. Your stats, Round and leaderboard progress will not count. This is still a good trick to use because say you use Perkaholic and you die stupidly, you can just restart quickly and get it back. So lets begin with the tutorial.

Gumball Trick
What you want to do is firstly get yourself the gumball that you would like to use and gain back. Perkaholic is a great one to do this with as if you waste one you can just get it back. Anyway back OT - Once you have used the Gumball that you liked and you want to get it back, you can do 2 of the following options.

A - While still playing the game, disconnect your console from the internet and then re-connect it again. Once connected sign back in and check your Gumballs and it should be there.

B - While playing the game, close the application without ending the game. Load the game back up and you will still have your gumball there.

I hope this trick can help you out as I know it does help me out especially if I die on an early round with Perkaholic I can just use this to get it back and try again. Thanks for having a read at this and I hope it comes in handy! :biggrin:

G Eazy

Like we were before as happy as the Kennedys
Reaction score
Alright everyone, I just found this out a few moments ago so I thought I would share this cool trick with you. This will allow you to use your Mega Gumballs in game and get them back at the end of the game. BUT this comes with a downside. Your stats, Round and leaderboard progress will not count. This is still a good trick to use because say you use Perkaholic and you die stupidly, you can just restart quickly and get it back. So lets begin with the tutorial.

Gumball Trick
What you want to do is firstly get yourself the gumball that you would like to use and gain back. Perkaholic is a great one to do this with as if you waste one you can just get it back. Anyway back OT - Once you have used the Gumball that you liked and you want to get it back, you can do 2 of the following options.

A - While still playing the game, disconnect your console from the internet and then re-connect it again. Once connected sign back in and check your Gumballs and it should be there.

B - While playing the game, close the application without ending the game. Load the game back up and you will still have your gumball there.

I hope this trick can help you out as I know it does help me out especially if I die on an early round with Perkaholic I can just use this to get it back and try again. Thanks for having a read at this and I hope it comes in handy! :biggrin:
Thanks I'll be using this

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Or you can do the better way where you just click "quit game" in which you keep your gumballs and stats

Unkown_Error

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or you can do the better way where you just click "quit game" in which you keep your gumballs and stats
Why does this allow you to keep them though? I understand the sudden disconnects but "quit game" I don't get. Also does this mean that the game is still stored in the theatre? Would be helpful.

KeKFGQD

Reaction score
Yes, but you can just load a random mod - Play a usermap and quit. Nothing with mods/usermaps loaded saves. My point is, just have any mod loaded, and you don't have to close your application, and maybe forgetting it. This is atleast what i do, when i test a new gobble set.

Top Bottom