What's new

Unsolved How to use invalid/illegal character symbols in clantags?

• Thread starter Vibrator
  • Start date
  • Views 9,755
V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
I've been seeing all kinds of cool invalid symbols being used in peoples clantags on D2. Anyone know how to do this? I really want a star lol. I looked up a bunch of stuff and cant find anything. This is where I use to always come for help with this stuff, so heeeelp. :wink:

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume youve tried the obvious alt codes?

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I've been seeing all kinds of cool invalid symbols being used in peoples clantags on D2. Anyone know how to do this? I really want a star lol. I looked up a bunch of stuff and cant find anything. This is where I use to always come for help with this stuff, so heeeelp. :wink:
Let's do some experimenting :wink:.

Edit: ALT codes work. I got a club into mine. Doesn't show up on the clan page correctly though. It says my clantag is [♣] on the site. Also looks like not all ALT codes work.
zTiVY6.jpg

Last edited:
S

Shish_Kabob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's do some experimenting :wink:.

Edit: ALT codes work. I got a club into mine. Doesn't show up on the clan page correctly though. It says my clantag is [♣] on the site. Also looks like not all ALT codes work.
zTiVY6.jpg
Would you mind sharing with me the steps you used to insert the clan tag? I have tried numerous things. I have even tried the same symbol that you got to work. Bungie.net just says undefined.

Top Bottom