Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

How to use Imgur for Android

Discussion in 'Google Tutorials' started by Alex, Mar 7, 2013 with 1 replies and 1,082 views.

1. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    How to use Imgur for Android
    So in this short tutorial I am going to show you how to use Imgur for Android and how you can use your pictures in threads here on Se7enSins.

Requirements:
    • Android phone
    • Imgur for Android - Here
    So for the first part you will need to download it, you can either use the link above or search the Google Play for "imgur for android" it is by Colin Edwards.
    Once installed we can get uploading.
    1. Go to your gallery and select the image/photo and hit share and select Imgur for Android​
    [​IMG]
    2. Assuming you are signed in click on your username or anonymous, whicher will do.​
    [​IMG]
    3. In the notification area you will see the uploads progress.​
    [​IMG]
    4. Once completed click on the notification​
    [​IMG]
    5. Now you will be shown your options, to embed the image click on the bbcode button, it will be copied to the clipboard.​
    [​IMG]
    6. Paste the url given and it will appear like the one below.​
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Resistant

Resistant Follow me and I'll follow back!

Ratings:
    Thanks for the tutorial!

• Like Like x 1