What's new

Tutorial How to Use GameCIH ( Cheat Hack Mod on Android Games )

• Thread starter Tricky
  • Start date
  • Views 572,181
Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
*** How to cheat, mod or hack on almost any Android game! Hello, and welcome to Se7enSins! I see that this is bringing in a lot of new viewers. I hope the tutorial below helps you with what you need. If you are new here, please take a look at the rest of the site, and consider signing up (it's FREE) and joining the site! If you have any questions, sign up and send me a PM or post below so I can help you out. Thanks for looking, and have a great day! ***

Some of you may already use this app and know what it is. However, I have searched around and couldn't find any tutorials for people who don't know what it is or how to use it. GameCIH is an in game cheat engine, where you can add cheats as you play. Here's how it works:

*** Your device must be rooted *** If your phone is not rooted, check out Tuffs' forum to find out how to root your device http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tut-how-to-root-android-all-fw.530208/. If you have no luck there, search your device using Google.

Step 1: Download the GameCIH apk from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?a5uhhhhtwsldhc5
--------------------------------------------------- or here: http://www.cih.com.tw/download.html
-Thanks goes to GameCIH for such an awesome app!

Step 2: Once installed, open the app, and it should do as follows:
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg

*If Hot-Key shows DISABLED, simply click on DISABLED, then hit the key you want to use as the hot-key, as you can see, I used my search button.

Step 3: Now that GameCIH is installed and ready to go, chose the game you want to mod. For this tutorial, I will be using "Robo Defense". I will be showing you 2 different things I change in this game. First, we will start with money as you are playing the game. Start the game, and as soon as it starts pause it take note of your current money, and hit your hot-key. Then select "Input Number"
4.jpeg

Step 4: Input the current money, then hit OK.
5.jpeg

Step 5: Back out, back in to the game, and either spend more money, or gain more money, than hit your hot-key again. After that, click on the "!".
6.jpeg

***Note- (=) Search for all Unchanged Values, (!) Search for all Changed values, (+) Search for all Increased values, (-) Search for all Decreased values.

Step 6: Hit the "money", than change the value to whatever you wish, than hit "Modify". For this, I just used 9999. Then hit the lock button, to keep the value locked, so you will now have infinite money.
8.jpeg

Step 7: Enjoy!
10.jpeg

Now, I will show you how to modify your reward points.

Step 1: Go back to the main menu, and go to where you can spend your reward points. Note your reward points, than hit the hot-key.
12.png

Step 2: As pointed out above, change the values of both "reward_points" and "value" to "4294 967 295" (<This is the max value you can use with this tool) as shown below. Than be sure to lock each one. (To ensure they changed, I hit the "!", than lock them again)
13.png

Step 3: Back out of GameCIH, than go back to the main menu of the game. Now go back to the "Reward Points", and spend as much as you want! (WARNING- In my experience with this game, clicking to fast causes the values to get unlocked, meaning, you will run out of reward points and have to do it again, don't go fast as possible, or it will reset. If it does, no worries, close completely out of the game, and reset both the game and GameCIH, than repeat the 3 steps.) Have fun!
14.png

I am watching this thread, so if you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask. Just post below. Do not reply, and quote my entire TuT, it takes up so much space, and makes the forum look sloppy!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
Does GameCIH work for games like Wheres my Water/Little Empire/Burn the Rope/Fruit Ninja/Doodle Jump

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Does GameCIH work for games like Wheres my Water/Little Empire/Burn the Rope/Fruit Ninja/Doodle Jump
I know it worked on Fruit Ninja and Doodle Jump. IDK about Where's my water but I'm about to try it I love that game lol

D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it worked on Fruit Ninja and Doodle Jump. IDK about Where's my water but I'm about to try it I love that game lol

What did it do to those games? Like high score?

Ned

Ned

AzzidReign
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
****ing awesome! It worked great for robo defence. Can you make a tut for other games as well? Like fruit ninja

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Its all really the same. Just search the number you wanna change during game and get another point then click the plus. It narrows it down to whatever went up from the time you searched till now and it should have a number equal to your score/whatever you wanna mod. Edit that and save and your good to go

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Sin$
It will work on just about any game, as long as it doesn't save on server side. I wish it would work for Storm8 games.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Sin$
****ing awesome! It worked great for robo defence. Can you make a tut for other games as well? Like fruit ninja
What Icewater said, if you see a value in the game, you can change it. Especially if it's a number, just search for the number, and change it.

Thank you for helping out with my thread, and answering their questions. I was gone with family all day yesterday, I appreciate it!

wagerbomb

wagerbomb

Nubz
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like i will be rooting my phone soon then i thought cant wait to give this a try

wagerbomb

wagerbomb

Nubz
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda upset that it does not work on a lot of the games I play ... And even with the "hidden mode" most games pick it up

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda upset that it does not work on a lot of the games I play ... And even with the "hidden mode" most games pick it up
Yeah I know what you mean. I wish it would work for Stomr8 games, like WorldWar... but it doesn't :frown: It mainly only work on games that don't save server side, like Robo Defense.

wagerbomb

wagerbomb

Nubz
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know what you mean. I wish it would work for Stomr8 games, like WorldWar... but it doesn't :frown: It mainly only work on games that don't save server side, like Robo Defense.
yea thats a main one but i was just looking through the site for it and there are a bunch of ways around things i guess i will be looking into it a bit more and keep you posted

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Sin$
yea thats a main one but i was just looking through the site for it and there are a bunch of ways around things i guess i will be looking into it a bit more and keep you posted
Well if you can find out how to hack/cheat on World War, then you are the men. I have tried everything. even editing the apk. No luck..

M

mukeshjainmj

Reaction score
Sin$
thx for ur setp by step guide,

BUT
this tutorial doesnt work with Contract Killer: Zombies (NR) game of GLU GAMES.
When I change the value n lock it, it doesnt change and when I earn or reduce the money, it turns back to original value.

Can u plz help me on this...?

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man, I have found a glitch you can use on Storm8 World War. I went from like 300mil income, to 1bil. And I hsve over 4tril in my vault. Let me know if you want to know how it's done.

Top Bottom
Login
Register