Tutorial How to use Auto-Installer Deluxe 4.53 (unofficial 4.6)

Discussion in 'Xbox Tutorials' started by AzzidReign, Nov 28, 2006 with 175 replies and 96,289 views.

1. AzzidReign

AzzidReign My body is ready for Se7enSins v8 Administrator

Ratings:
    This tutorial will show you where to download AID, how to extract the file, how to put addons such as dashboard, emulators, and roms on the ISO, and how to burn it to a DVD.

How to use Auto-Installer Deluxe
    Written by AzzidReign​

This tutorial was originally written for AID3.0. I've updated the files but not the pictures so keep that in mind as some things may look a little differently than what you see in front of you.

Requirements
    Auto-Installer Deluxe - [Click here to view the link] or [Click here to view the link]
    [Click here to view the link] - There are newer versions but I heard they may have malware.
    WinRAR

Extracting Auto-Installer Deluxe
    1. Navigate to where you downloaded the files and extract them.
    2. A new folder with all the contents should appear and it should look similar to this (The files in this thread are updated, the images are not)
    [​IMG]

Adding to your AID ISO
    If you don't have a DVD, skip to the next part.
    1. Go to Tools>AID 5.11 ISO Updater and click AID 5.11 ISO Updater.
    2. The AID 5.11 ISO Updater will pop up. Click Select the AID ISO file.
    3. A browse menu will appear. Navigate to your ISO (where ever you downloaded the files to). This ISO will be named Auto-Installer.Deluxe.v5.11.Xbox-Hq.
    4. Once the ISO is highlighted, click Open.
    5. Click Select RAR File (Update File) to Use.
    6. A new browse window will come up, click the folder Addon Packs. I usually select all the skin packs but if you know you want other packs, go ahead on highlight those. If you want to highlight multiple files, hold on your CTRL key while clicking the files you want. Once you have the files you want to add, click Open.
    7. OPTIONAL: If you know what you are doing, you can add the bios pack for your certain modchip. If you don't know what you are doing and you don't have a modchip, DO NOT DO THIS.
    8. When you are ready, click Save the Modified ISO. A Save As menu will come up, I would suggest renaming the ISO in case you want to work with the original ISO later. Here's what it should look like:
    [​IMG]

9. When you click save, it will start modifying the ISO. This is what it will look like:
    [​IMG]

10. Once it is finished, you'll get this:
    [​IMG]
    Click OK. Time to burn it to a disc.

How to burn AID to a disc
    1. Open ImgBurn (pictures will say DVD Decrypter but should be a similar process for ImgBurn)
    2. Go to Mode>ISO>Write
    [​IMG]

3. Click the folder with the magnifying glass to browse for your AID ISO.
    [​IMG]

4. Navigate to your ISO, highlight it and click OPEN.

5. Change your Write Speed to 1x.

6. Put your DVD±R(W) or CD±R(W) in your burning rom. This will cause the icon of the left to light up like so:
    [​IMG]

7. Click the icon and it will start burning.

8. When it is finished burning, take the disc out, label it accordingly (so you dont forget which disc you have AID on).

Loading AID on your Xbox
    1. Turn on your Xbox to your modified dashboard (EvoX, UnleashX, Avalaunch, etc).

2. Put AID in the disc drive. Give it a minute to get going and click Launch DVD.

3. It may take a minute for AID to load, so just be patient.

4. This is what your menu should look like when AID has loaded:
    [​IMG]

Installing Apps on your Xbox using AID
    Go to the Install Applications section, then select a drive to install to (usually this is E Drive for a Retail HDD and F for large HDDs).

You will notice you have the option to install all the hacked dashboards as apps, which I personally just run XSelect to boot them. This also the option to install all the applications in one click, personally I don’t use this as there are only a small handful of apps that I use but I’m sure there are people out there that do.
    [​IMG]

Installing Emulators on your Xbox using AID
    Go to the Install Emulators section, then select a drive to install to (usually this is E Drive for a Retail HDD and F for large HDDs).

You can install all the emulators at once with the “Install all emulators” option. However this can take a very long time especially if you have added extra ROM Add-on Packs to the Auto-Installer Deluxe ISO.

[​IMG]

Other Useful Tutorials/Links:
    How to FTP
    FTP to your Halo 2 Maps
    How to Mod Halo 2 for Beginners
    How to Burn or Copy Xbox Games
    Emulator Downloads
    Emulator AutoInstaller

• Like Like x 48
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  2. xxxhitmanxxx

xxxhitmanxxx Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Getting There

Ratings:
  4. xxxhitmanxxx

xxxhitmanxxx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    dude i followed this so easy 2 understand and use and now i have a bunch of stuff ive been wanting very nice tutorial. I would recommend this big time for people with modded xbox's and want more stuff. Especially if u guys want emulators it has ALOT of them. Updated versions to!

5. krazy

krazy Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. CaptainEinstein

CaptainEinstein Banned

Ratings:
    i did everything on the tut but the arrow doesnt turn green? It says "Device not ready(medium not present-Tray closed)? did i do something wrong?

7. GOFAST0808

GOFAST0808 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. OP
    AzzidReign

Ratings:
    That means your DVD-R isn't in the tray...

• Like Like x 1
  9. CaptainEinstein

CaptainEinstein Banned

Ratings:
  10. mladen720

mladen720 Newbie

Ratings:
  11. xxxhitmanxxx

xxxhitmanxxx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Heck yea

So Captain Einstein you have a blank dvd disc in the tray and the right iso file selected and its not working?

This disc has so much stuff on it, alot of useful emulators tons of applications, like stuff is useful 2 some apps r like dvd region x - can play dvd's without little kit, a bunch of applications if you are smart and know how to use them, but there is like xboxftp which is pretty kool. u can ftp from ure xbox.

12. mladen720

mladen720 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thats sweet, i started downloading this around 5 hours ago.....im on 95% so i can't wait. I just hope i don't encounter any problems.

13. xxxhitmanxxx

xxxhitmanxxx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea takes so long right but its worth it I think.

14. mladen720

mladen720 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys, I have an error when i try to burn the iso to the dvd. It says device not ready (medium not present)
    Any one know why this might be?

15. CaptainEinstein

CaptainEinstein Banned

Ratings:
    i figured out what was wrong i dont think my computer can burn dvds. i was using a dvd-r

16. OP
    AzzidReign

Ratings:
    Yeah, you need a DVD burner and make sure that you are in the WRITE>ISO mode. If you are still having a problem and you didn't add anything to the ISO, then put in a CD-R and that should be able to burn. But...just remember, some Xbox drives don't recognize CD-R's :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  17. mladen720

mladen720 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok, I got everything going good except the part where we have to go to the AID 3.0 ISO Updater. Right Here-->
    [​IMG]
    I follow all the directions and everything but at 100% it freezes up everytime. I tried it like 4 times and it would always freeze up while it is past 100% and extracting add-on packs. Please Help.

18. xxxhitmanxxx

xxxhitmanxxx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hm thats weird did you use any of the add on packs to put on the iso, just wondering. Anyways I would just let it sit an 100% for a little bit and see if anything happens

19. mladen720

mladen720 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah, i put all of the ISO packs the first time, then it froze, so then i only picked 3 the other times. I'm thinking about just picking one and see if it goes alright. Any suggestions on which add-on pack i should use and a skin as well.

20. xxxhitmanxxx

xxxhitmanxxx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I put all the skins for my dashboard, skins for xbmc. And i think that was it lol