What's new

Tutorial How to Update Your RGH/Jtag to 17559

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think it's worth an update to the OP to include a note about flashing via Xell not working on 4gb Corona nands?

When you started out dumping the nand via simple nand flasher I thought you were going to suggest flashing the updated one back that way too - which is the only method I'm aware of that works 100% on all consoles including 4gb nand coronas.

★★♫★★
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think it's worth an update to the OP to include a note about flashing via Xell not working on 4gb Corona nands?

When you started out dumping the nand via simple nand flasher I thought you were going to suggest flashing the updated one back that way too - which is the only method I'm aware of that works 100% on all consoles including 4gb nand coronas.
You can re-write the new nand using simple nand flasher.

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can re-write the new nand using simple nand flasher.

Yes, I know - that's why I'm suggesting an edit to the OP to include a note about how you need to use that method on 4gb Coronas.

William Padilla

William Padilla

7 Society
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a 4G Corona, and i put the New Nand on the root of the USB and it skips it, it says MMC Console Detected, Skipping uda 0 updflash.bin

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a 4G Corona, and i put the New Nand on the root of the USB and it skips it, it says MMC Console Detected, Skipping uda 0 updflash.bin

That is because of exactly what we are discussing now : Xell can't flash 4gb Corona nands.

You'll have to use simple nand flasher to write the nand back.

LILMT30420

LILMT30420

#RGH GOD
Reaction score
Sin$
It all worked great for. But I had to use simple nand flasher to flash my nand. Thanks for the tut helped me alot :smile:

S

slyguyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You only check CR4 if you have the CoolRunner 4 (CR4) installed to your Xbox.
Well I went ahead and flashed it already because im impatient :x3:. Worked I guess because im at the settings and it says im on dash 17489

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I went ahead and flashed it already because im impatient :x3:. Worked I guess because im at the settings and it says im on dash 17489

Good deal! Sorry for the late reply, but enjoy 17489 :smile:

S

slyguyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another question do I need a stealth server or anything like that before i disable liveblock in dashlaunch to get the avatar updates?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Another question do I need a stealth server or anything like that before i disable liveblock in dashlaunch to get the avatar updates?
Yes, stealth server is required or you will be banned.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an RJtag + CR4, is there an option for this in Jrunner?

I assume you have Aud_Clamp as well?

1ebf4f66856752e78bd4eafd36624c46.png

DutchGFX

DutchGFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do indeed. Thanks. Is this method pretty reliable and is the new dashlaunch gui out? Or do I need to manually edit launch.ini

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it stable without DL?
The dash launch patches are built into the nand. You just can't edit the launch.ini on some consoles with the gui, but DL works just fine.

Top Bottom
Login
Register