What's new

Tutorial How to Update Your RGH/Jtag to 17559

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think it's worth an update to the OP to include a note about flashing via Xell not working on 4gb Corona nands?

When you started out dumping the nand via simple nand flasher I thought you were going to suggest flashing the updated one back that way too - which is the only method I'm aware of that works 100% on all consoles including 4gb nand coronas.

★★♫★★
Reaction score
Do you think it's worth an update to the OP to include a note about flashing via Xell not working on 4gb Corona nands?

When you started out dumping the nand via simple nand flasher I thought you were going to suggest flashing the updated one back that way too - which is the only method I'm aware of that works 100% on all consoles including 4gb nand coronas.
You can re-write the new nand using simple nand flasher.

William Padilla

7 Society
Reaction score
I have a 4G Corona, and i put the New Nand on the root of the USB and it skips it, it says MMC Console Detected, Skipping uda 0 updflash.bin

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 4G Corona, and i put the New Nand on the root of the USB and it skips it, it says MMC Console Detected, Skipping uda 0 updflash.bin
That is because of exactly what we are discussing now : Xell can't flash 4gb Corona nands.

You'll have to use simple nand flasher to write the nand back.

LILMT30420

#RGH GOD
Reaction score
It all worked great for. But I had to use simple nand flasher to flash my nand. Thanks for the tut helped me alot :smile:

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well I went ahead and flashed it already because im impatient :x3:. Worked I guess because im at the settings and it says im on dash 17489
Good deal! Sorry for the late reply, but enjoy 17489 :smile:

slyguyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another question do I need a stealth server or anything like that before i disable liveblock in dashlaunch to get the avatar updates?

DutchGFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do indeed. Thanks. Is this method pretty reliable and is the new dashlaunch gui out? Or do I need to manually edit launch.ini

Top Bottom