What's new

Tutorial How to Update Your RGH/Jtag to 17559

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have Dashlaunch. so how do i know its RGH 1x or RGH 2.O?

PLEASE HELP
You install dashlaunch to the root of your hard drive then using a USB and xexmenu.

T

tcruz0

Reaction score
Sin$
after i press X to dump nand it gives more options
press A to dump system partition nand
press B to dump entire nand

which one do i choose

Mobee20

Mobee20

Reaction score
Sin$
Dame you are good man i dont know if i will try this on my console as I am new to jtag world infact i have bought xbox first time in my life for my kids but by reading your tutorial I am sure this will work perfactly.
You explained everything and reason why i will not try because I am not able to extract my nand. My mother mobard is crona rgh v2. Which i read that hard to update if it is jtag i am trying to fibd a glitch by which i can conect to xboxlive for couple of hours and update my console.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dame you are good man i dont know if i will try this on my console as I am new to jtag world infact i have bought xbox first time in my life for my kids but by reading your tutorial I am sure this will work perfactly.
You explained everything and reason why i will not try because I am not able to extract my nand. My mother mobard is crona rgh v2. Which i read that hard to update if it is jtag i am trying to fibd a glitch by which i can conect to xboxlive for couple of hours and update my console.
If you're using Simple 360 Nand Flasher, it'll work on every motherboard - Including your Corona.

If you have a 4GB Corona, it'll be a 48Mb Nand, otherwise it'll be a 16Mb Nand.
Regardless, both variations of Coronas are included in the original guide.

You can PM me your flashdmp.bin and CPU Key if you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself.

Mobee20

Mobee20

Reaction score
Sin$
First of all when I was posting here I was not sure that you would reply as I have tried other threads people are not replying on se7ensins infact on youtube modded warfare is not so helpful at all. I am telling you this because people were talking about him on this tutorial.

You are helping people and you are a nice person.

I will try to dump my nand and i will contact you is it posiable for you to share your skype id.

Mobee20

Mobee20

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I am from Pakistan I hope you undrestand that engliah is not my native language. Kindly ignor any grammatical mistake in our conversation.

First of all thankyou sp much for being so helpful as I am a Rockie in ag world and finding you artical way to intresting as it was explained very well and you are such a responsive and helpful person.

I bought this console locally and its easy for me to by a pirated DVD in less then 1 us dollar which works perfectly fine.

I have two kids and they are twins i bought this console for them. I don't know any thig about Jtag Xbox until now as it is very expensive to buy here in PAKISTAN. Now when I have it kept me curious because I graduated in computer science 10 years ago and I practiced athical hacking for couple of years in my collage life although I am not related to this field any more but now i want to learn how to update my personal jtag xbox and get online to download compatiable packs and games.

I will try to dump my xbox nand and will update you accordingly. Thankyou for your offer and help to me in updating my console.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I am from Pakistan I hope you undrestand that engliah is not my native language. Kindly ignor any grammatical mistake in our conversation.

First of all thankyou sp much for being so helpful as I am a Rockie in ag world and finding you artical way to intresting as it was explained very well and you are such a responsive and helpful person.

I bought this console locally and its easy for me to by a pirated DVD in less then 1 us dollar which works perfectly fine.

I have two kids and they are twins i bought this console for them. I don't know any thig about Jtag Xbox until now as it is very expensive to buy here in PAKISTAN. Now when I have it kept me curious because I graduated in computer science 10 years ago and I practiced athical hacking for couple of years in my collage life although I am not related to this field any more but now i want to learn how to update my personal jtag xbox and get online to download compatiable packs and games.

I will try to dump my xbox nand and will update you accordingly. Thankyou for your offer and help to me in updating my console.
Sounds good, just shoot me a PM once you dumped the Nand with Simple 360 Nand Flasher.

Mobee20

Mobee20

Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds good, just shoot me a PM once you dumped the Nand with Simple 360 Nand Flasher.
I have my nand its 16 mb but key was not extracted with nand but i do have my key which i noted with the help of dash lunch I am not able to pm you is it possible for you to pm me

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my nand its 16 mb but key was not extracted with nand but i do have my key which i noted with the help of dash lunch I am not able to pm you is it possible for you to pm me
You can get the CPU Key from Xell, but Simple 360 Nand Flasher should have made a file called "cpukey.txt".

C

chriss rob

Reaction score
Sin$
i did all method but still popup system update requared to use kinnect.
17511 on system
corona 4g
xbox360 E

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i did all method but still popup system update requared to use kinnect.
17511 on system
corona 4g
xbox360 E
If you're on 17511, then you can accept the Kinect update the next time you're online.

Mobee20

Mobee20

Reaction score
Sin$
OMG !! This is one of the best and expalined and well herlped tutorial. Noobert you are too good man. thanks for your help console update to newer version and i have downloaded all reaquired updates!! i am lookingforward to put my jtag console online now. I hope you will start a new tutorial on this one thanks man.!!!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG !! This is one of the best and expalined and well herlped tutorial. Noobert you are too good man. thanks for your help console update to newer version and i have downloaded all reaquired updates!! i am lookingforward to put my jtag console online now. I hope you will start a new tutorial on this one thanks man.!!!
Glad to hear it all worked out :smile:

Enjoy!

Mobee20

Mobee20

Reaction score
Sin$
Any suggestions to contect my jtag to xbox live free. I dont want to playgames online. Just want to check onlibe staroe and all features of xbox live.

mazlum78

mazlum78

Reaction score
Sin$
I followed all the steps, manage to get my xbox up and running.
BUT, it now all my discs are recognize as media DVD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register