What's new

Tutorial HOW TO UPDATE TO NEW DASH 2.0.17349 WITH CORONA V2 RGH!

• Thread starter LobbiesUnited
  • Start date
  • Views 29,317
K

khattaboof

Reaction score
Sin$
When I upload the updated flash to the console via Simple 360 nand flasher , it gives an error that flash image size is not correct or something like that . It also says that no spare data detected

I noticed dumpd flash is 16MB while the updated from XE-build is around 48MB , is that normal ?

I'm new to this stuff honestly :smile:

Last edited:
M

Mohammed3333

Reaction score
Sin$
  • hi i did everything as you said but i couldn't update it i got that error in the pic and when i try to continue it finish all in less than 1 sec and starts counting to turn off after boot up nothing changed
0ba06d8891d6d2a.jpg

Kyzuro

Kyzuro

Problem Solver
Reaction score
Sin$
  • hi i did everything as you said but i couldn't update it i got that error in the pic and when i try to continue it finish all in less than 1 sec and starts counting to turn off after boot up nothing changed
0ba06d8891d6d2a.jpg
Did you change "-c corona" to "-c corona4g" in the open parameter/argument editor? Please message me on Skype, if that doesn't fix it, so we can locate the problem. (In my signature)

iExtreme

iExtreme

Console Seller | Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, yes i updated there will be NO errors if you follow exactly what i tell you!

Step one.
Download Simple 360 Nand Flasher "v1.2" yes V1.2
You can look for it on google.

Step 2.
Launch the xex, then press X to dump your Nand.

Step 3. Put your Nand onto your desktop then open up
xeBuild (the latest version) with 2.0.17349

Step 4. Open up xebuild, browse for your flashdump

Step 5. in xebuild disable failsafe and switch to advanced mode.
After this click the checkbox "Open Paramount/Arguement"
For your build use Freeboot (RGH 2.0) and Motherboard is obvi. Corona

Step 6. Enter CPU key, and 1BLKey DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA
select the new kernel version. Then click generate hack image
Click yes on the prompt is shows you then you should have another prompt change "corona -d data" to "corona4G -d data" under the Original textbox (you should be able to edit it pretty much")

Step 7. Upload your updflash to your Nand flasher folder and launch the xex. Then flash to your nand and your xbox should restart!. You are now on the new dash
Alot of people are scared of having the corona models that cant be flashed with xell. Im sure when people will see this post they will reconsider getting one! :smile:

E

errorstudent

Reaction score
Sin$
my xbox corona bricked after update the dash :frown: can't boot to dashboard, blank screen :frown: anyone can help me?

Sabit

Sabit

Reaction score
Sin$
After the update console take restart automatically but didnt turn on. After that my console is not turning on but the green light is on and the fan is also running. Did i brick my console?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After the update console take restart automatically but didnt turn on. After that my console is not turning on but the green light is on and the fan is also running. Did i brick my console?
Did you try installing 17349 or the most up-to-date dash being 17559?

Top Bottom
Login
Register