What's new

Tutorial HOW TO UPDATE TO NEW DASH 2.0.17349 WITH CORONA V2 RGH!

• Thread starter LobbiesUnited
  • Start date
  • Views 27,161
L

LobbiesUnited

Reaction score
First off, yes i updated there will be NO errors if you follow exactly what i tell you!

Step one.
Download Simple 360 Nand Flasher "v1.2" yes V1.2
You can look for it on google.

Step 2.
Launch the xex, then press X to dump your Nand.

Step 3. Put your Nand onto your desktop then open up
xeBuild (the latest version) with 2.0.17349

Step 4. Open up xebuild, browse for your flashdump

Step 5. in xebuild disable failsafe and switch to advanced mode.
After this click the checkbox "Open Paramount/Arguement"
For your build use Freeboot (RGH 2.0) and Motherboard is obvi. Corona

Step 6. Enter CPU key, and 1BLKey DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA
select the new kernel version. Then click generate hack image
Click yes on the prompt is shows you then you should have another prompt change "corona -d data" to "corona4G -d data" under the Original textbox (you should be able to edit it pretty much")

Step 7. Upload your updflash to your Nand flasher folder and launch the xex. Then flash to your nand and your xbox should restart!. You are now on the new dash

Last edited:
S

SHOOTIN_IZ_BAcK

Reaction score
hey any video on this I'm sorry I'm such a pain I'm totally new in this 2months deep

E

Eli302

Reaction score
I'm gonna RGH my trinity sometime this week will it matter if I run the update before I do it or should I just leave it on current dash?

XeNationV2

XeNationV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna RGH my trinity sometime this week will it matter if I run the update before I do it or should I just leave it on current dash?

do not run the update on a rgh or it will brick also if you are updating it as retail this will cause you to not be able to RGH your xbox 360 so do not update it you do not need to do this method you just need to do t normally watch XxModdedWarfarexX's tut to see how to update on a trinity

B

butane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do not run the update on a rgh or it will brick also if you are updating it as retail this will cause you to not be able to RGH your xbox 360 so do not update it you do not need to do this method you just need to do t normally watch XxModdedWarfarexX's tut to see how to update on a trinity
can you link me to his thread please i can't find it

E

Eli302

Reaction score
Thanks

W

Walmart

Hidden Devil Web Dev
Reaction score
You are a life saver thank you so much!! 100% vouch

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
If you don't care about going online I recommend just building a 17150 or 16767 dash with j-runner since the latest one doesn't work with the GUI version of dashlaunch, and there really is no need to be on it if you don't want to play on live that is.

E

Eli302

Reaction score
Yeah I have a retail that I'm gonna use for live this one will stay offline should u even bother putting the wifi card back in or just keep it as a back up for the retail

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Yeah I have a retail that I'm gonna use for live this one will stay offline should u even bother putting the wifi card back in or just keep it as a back up for the retail
I'd say put it back since freestyle dash and aurora both use the internet to download cover art for your games. And it's also used to keep the console's date and time accurate. If you unplug your console you will lose the date and time settings, so if you don't have internet access it's going to make loading saves in some games harder as they would go for the one with the latest date which would not always be the last save you made.

E

Eli302

Reaction score
So I rgh my xbox last night everything went smoothly got fsd,dashlaunch and everything after watching xxmoddedwarfarexx tutorials but can't connect to Internet to set up ftp using file zilla

XeNationV2

XeNationV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I rgh my xbox last night everything went smoothly got fsd,dashlaunch and everything after watching xxmoddedwarfarexx tutorials but can't connect to Internet to set up ftp using file zilla

you need to be on FSD When you are using ftp

E

Eli302

Reaction score
Maybe that's it when I tried it my son was playing Mario

Donlon

Donlon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can any of you guys please help me.
When i go on Flash360 on my RGH carona and try to backup my NAND, it doesnt give me the option to back it up..
It just says press any key to exit..

Any advice would really help.. (Im trying to update the dash)

XeNationV2

XeNationV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can any of you guys please help me.
When i go on Flash360 on my RGH carona and try to backup my NAND, it doesnt give me the option to back it up..
It just says press any key to exit..

Any advice would really help.. (Im trying to update the dash)

If you got skype Ill help you out

jakeyup

jakeyup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone confirm that is safe tut to follow?

Kyzuro

Kyzuro

Problem Solver
Reaction score
I made a tutorial about this about a week ago. (This is my first tutorial! :biggrin:)

jakeyup

jakeyup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone help me I get a error saying it cant read my KV.bin on the gui build when I generate hacked image :frown:

**** could not read kv.bin (-1) ****

******* ERROR: critical bootloader files are missing, cannot proceed!

***** FATAL BUILD ERROR: -1 unable to complete NAND image

---------------------------------------------------------------

xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

xeBuild ERROR: image build error

ERROR: There was one or more fatal errors: 1 errors during the build process

Cleaning data and temporary directories... Done!

Last edited:
Top Bottom