All How to Unlock all Secret Characters

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WWII Zombies' started by DeathRGH, Nov 27, 2017 with 22 replies and 4,105 views.

Which character do you like the most?

1. Slayer

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. Mountaineer

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. BAT Agent

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. BAT Elite

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. Hunter

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  6. Survivalist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DeathRGH

DeathRGH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    General Information
    Below you will find the steps to unlock every single hidden character in ww2 zombies.
    Each character unlock is a set with part A to E. You need all parts for a set to unlock a character.
    You do not need to do the objectives in any specific order and also not in one game!

Whenever you completed one of the challenges, you will see a message pop up on your screen.
    That way you can ensure you really completed the challenge. There is no menu to check what you
    have done and which steps are still missing.
    [​IMG]

Here is a gallery of all the characters you can unlock!
    [​IMG]

• Part A - Defeated the Panzermorder by wave 12.
    • Part B - Defeated the Panzermorder without upgrading weapons.
    • Part C - Defeated the Panzermorder with no Blitz.
    • Part D - Defeated the Panzermorder without going down.
    • Part E - Defeated the Panzermorder without Specials, Mods or Consumables.

• Part A - Survived 20 waves without opening doors in Final Reich..
    • Part B - Survived 20 waves without opening doors and without going down in Final Reich.
    • Part C - Survived 25 waves in Prologue.
    • Part D - Survived 25 waves without going down in Prologue..
    • Part E - Survived 25 waves without unlocking the secret room in Prologue.

• Part A - Killed a Treasure Zombie for the first time.
    • Part B - Defeated the Panzermorder for the first time.
    • Part C - Survived 25 waves in Final Reich.
    • Part D - Unlocked the weapon upgrade station for the first time.
    • Part E - Assembled the Tesla Gun by wave 6.

• Part A - Saved Klaus by yourself.
    • Part B - Saved Klaus by wave 16.
    • Part C - Saved Klaus in less than 75 minutes.
    • Part D - Saved Klaus without going down.
    • Part E - Saved Klaus without using Specials, Mods or consumables.

• Collect Part A, B, C, D, E - Random reward for killing the Treasure zombie.
    Unlocking this character can be really time consuming as the parts are not a
    guaranteed drop.
    Below you will find a video to make life easier!

• Part A - Survived 30 waves without going down in Final Reich.
    • Part B - Survived 30 waves without using Blitz in Final Reich.
    • Part C - Survived 30 waves without turning on the power in Final Reich.
    • Part D - Survived 30 waves with only starting weapons in Final Reich.
    • Part E - Survived 30 waves with only two Mystery Box purchases in Final Reich.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  2. GoldPyrex

GoldPyrex Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I’m doing the glitch for the Hunter unlock. And as I advance the rounds no more of the zombies that drop Zolts are spawning? Any ideas as to why?

3. OP
    DeathRGH

DeathRGH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    I got in the glitch on round 10 and no treasure zombie spawned in untill round 34

Its easy to get to high rounds in the glitch so try to go to the mid 30

• Like Like x 1
  4. X_ness

X_ness Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I cant seem to get the survivalist, ive done all the quests multiple times and the only one its not giving me is
    • Part E - Survived 30 waves with only two Mystery Box purchases in Final Reich.
    Do i have to complete it by myself or what because ive also have done the survive in the starting room untill round 30.

5. OP
    DeathRGH

DeathRGH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    I did a glitch and i only meeled to round 30+ and havent got the challenge. Maybe you have to buy the box 2 times.

6. Dbunny

Dbunny The Original Se7enSins Bunny.

Ratings:
    I've heard that challenge is bugged out for some people. I bought nothing from the box, so it doesn't have to be one or two box rolls to get it to work. I'm not sure if they've addressed a resolution. There have been multiple patches. Have you tried recently?

7. X_ness

X_ness Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. Iceman12052

Iceman12052 Newbie

Ratings:
    Would like help getting the new character Mountaineer I need help with the prologue can somebody help me with it iceman12052

9. Skipper42

Skipper42 Newbie

Ratings:
    ive tried the last survival challenge many times with the box, without at all, and just once, all to round 30 without going down. never got it to unlock the character. for the hunter one, ive found that you must open salt mine and start process, nevermind the machine for tesla and run to pile up spot. treasure zombie will soon come. i personally could never get them to spawn all over.

10. OP
    DeathRGH

DeathRGH ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    The prologue glitch has been fixed, I updated the op.

11. Dankgame

Dankgame Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey deathRGH just to let you know the prologue was not fixed I was able to get 4 people in altogether was Abel to get the pressure cooker trophy and all the mountaineer challenges. And it's not the way glitching queen did when you had her vid up

Forgot it is for PS4

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  12. The1and500

The1and500 Newbie

Ratings:
    With the challenge for saving Klaus by yourself, is there any trick to it? Like can I start off in a co-op game, and have the other guy leave before the boss fight?

13. Dbunny

Ratings:
    That's exactly what you can do, and exactly what I did. Make sure the person who stays in the game takes the Hurricane. Get the last battery and have your friend leave. Shoot like 4 or 5 hurricanes at the boss, which will surely down him. It takes him like 8 seconds solo, so it's super easy to do on your own at that point.

14. The1and500

The1and500 Newbie

Ratings:
    Should they leave before starting the bossfight?

15. Dbunny

Ratings:
    Only if you're very comfortable with soloing the while thing. I got my solo challenge when two friends left after downing him the last time. They took too long since their little playercards never fully disappeared before he got up. I simply downed him on my own, and attached the final battery. The challenge popped for me like that.

16. The1and500

The1and500 Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay. Bc this challenge and the 90 minute one are the last two challenges I need, and then I'll have every character legit. I never done it solo bc I hate doing the reaper step, and I can't even imagining doing that step solo. Lol

17. Dbunny

Ratings:
    Reaper as in saw trap kills? Wait until a charger spawns on its own. Make him open up battery. Open salt mine, gather all four bombers at the command center. Shell shock them all, and shoot all bombs off. Guide them to the trap, and get all 4 done in one go.

18. The1and500

The1and500 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah but when I use shellshock I can never get the bombs to drop. I even use the weakest pistol, the P-08

19. Dbunny

Ratings:
    So, it's funny you mention that. When I did my legit solo attempt(failed), I could shell shock and do it with ease. I was helping a friend cheat solo, and my shell shock kept not working like you're saying. We both thought it was the bad connection(he's from the UK), but maybe they patched the ability to do that since it's a little too easy???

20. The1and500

The1and500 Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, shellshock does do damage to the zombies, so I always thought that was why. I just use camo and it works easily