• Thread starter Krackie 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 6,399
K

Krackie 7s

Banned
Reaction score
Before you try this or ask anything this is for PC only

there are 2 .txt files to unlock all perks at once and to remove all perks, Its very simple all you do is extract it from the Rar folder, go to C:\Program Files\The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim and drag/drop the .txt files into The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Now start up Skyrim and load your save, once loaded you open up the console command "~" button and type this in exactly
to remove all perks it is this
bat removeperks

to add all perks it is this
bat allperks

It will now give you every perk, Enjoy :smile:

Download
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?49fj1xq2asx3mrd

Credits to o HORIZONS o on XboxMB

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Nice. :thumbup1:

V

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If its for PC only, the same thing could be accomplished for xbox by transferring the save, so your disclaimer is a little inaccurate

T

Ten After Two

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the credit :smile:

Yes i am o HORIZONS o on XboxMB, I will make more .txt files for say like all spells and shouts (removing the ones that freeze your xbox when you use PSB) all map locations ect... :smile: just makes it all simple to use

Actually ill make just 1 .txt file that does everything in one command :smile:

K

Krackie 7s

Banned
Reaction score
If its for PC only, the same thing could be accomplished for xbox by transferring the save, so your disclaimer is a little inaccurate
I kind of just meant the actual command was for PC only. But whatever.

T

Ten After Two

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made these using the PC for people who like making saves/helping others mod their xbox saves, instead of typing in perks 1 by 1 this lets you type in 1 thing and unlocks them all.

Top Bottom