• Thread starter al janabi
  • Start date
  • Views 28,016
A

al janabi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
Does anyone know here how to unban a normal xbox? it isn't flashed or anything. Just a normal xbox, that is permanently banned. I'd appreciate any help guys, i really don't have the money to buy another one T.T

Also sorry for my bad English, I'm from Germany :smile:

Aslan

thehuntsman1360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
Does anyone know here how to unban a normal xbox? it isn't flashed or anything. Just a normal xbox, that is permanently banned. I'd appreciate any help guys, i really don't have the money to buy another one T.T

There is no method of unbanning a banned console as far as I'm aware.If you search this forum you will see many similar threads,and the answer is always the same.

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It can't be done under any publicly known circumstances.

You could sell it on ebay for a halfway decent amount and then save up a little more money to buy another unbanned one on ebay though. Many people who only play offline look for banned consoles on ebay because they can get them for a few dollars cheaper than an unbanned one.

Good luck!

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

You can't unban an Xbox.

A

al janabi

Reaction score
Sin$
kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
what about a jtag or RGH :smile:
you can swap a banned keyvault for an unbanned one on a jtag or rgh but it won't connect to xbox live. You can't rgh an xbox, swap keyvaults then take out the rgh. The console will xmas light or red ring because it fails the hash check.

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can swap a banned keyvault for an unbanned one on a jtag or rgh but it won't connect to xbox live. You can't rgh an xbox, swap keyvaults then take out the rgh. The console will xmas light or red ring because it fails the hash check.
Well that's that then!

Can I ask why anyone would want to swap keyvaults these days if they can't even connect to Live after the fact?

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
i meant keep the xbox hacked.

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't connect. You'll fail to connect and the KV will be banned about 5 secs later. Only a handful of people know how to bypass the challenges also
well your sorting of talking like i dont know any of that, my friend used to know how to pass the hyper visor challenges using a kxam.patch.

Hosting for S7

Hosting for S7

Reaction score
Sin$
i could connect to xbl its pretty simple but after a day you will get banned its a fact plus your profile will get banned forever so if any one can make or find a method to unban without keyvaults that would be great or if there is a method to unban profiles that would be great :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register