What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved How to unban Xbox 360

• Thread starter al janabi
  • Start date
  • Views 28,018
A

al janabi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
Does anyone know here how to unban a normal xbox? it isn't flashed or anything. Just a normal xbox, that is permanently banned. I'd appreciate any help guys, i really don't have the money to buy another one T.T

Also sorry for my bad English, I'm from Germany :smile:

Harben

Harben

Future IT Guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate all the dumb fresments in highschool 

We need some #offtopic sigs thoughts?

Mentos the freshmaker?

Hmm... It needs to be flashy, 15 different colors, it'll be the cats meow. People will come from miles around to see our signatures, miles around I tell ya.

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Mentos the freshmaker?

Hmm... It needs to be flashy, 15 different colors, it'll be the cats meow. People will come from miles around to see our signatures, miles around I tell ya.

Mentos and orange juice

Agreed but where could we possibly request sigs? Maybe admin problems.

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
We need the finest gfx in town, ya hear. I ain't takin' nothin' below premium grade, and I'm payin' top dollar. Heck, I'll pay better than top dollar.

u talkin bout the 360 no scope quick scope hard scope across the map 5 feet away faze cat money? thats ballin

Top Bottom
Login
Register