• Thread starter Wolf
  • Start date
  • Views 129,636
Beanzy0420

Beanzy0420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some the features in my rebug don't work right where can I get a different copy? Mine is like kinda busted. And ur talking bout switching from cex to dex. Sorry I mm kinda outta it right now lol

Beanzy0420

Beanzy0420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh I'm not on rebug firmware Is what I meant. Lol Idk where to get a download. When I run rebug it says some the features may not work properly or something.

SnipeLike

SnipeLike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard that Sony can check an encrypted key file on your PS and this content must match with the CID...
So if you have a spoofed CID, Sony's able to check if this is your real CID and get both banned?

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
Wolf Wolf Reaper I'm trying to help a buddy get unbanned got banned from gta v and psn ... So I sold him a legit CID that I've tested twice now it's good . So he changed CID still banned he changed his Mac and made a fresh acc still banned ..??? What am I missing I've tried everything !!??

O

Onemannation2012

Reaction score
Sin$
plz help any1 i got my jailbreak and rebug 4.46.1 and cex but it wants meto get it updated and i already spoffer it. my friends said they banned the control but i can log on it req. a update if any1 can help plz do

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
plz help any1 i got my jailbreak and rebug 4.46.1 and cex but it wants meto get it updated and i already spoffer it. my friends said they banned the control but i can log on it req. a update if any1 can help plz do
Get a different spoof. That one is patched.

M

minezsz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wolf Wolf Reaper I'm trying to help a buddy get unbanned got banned from gta v and psn ... So I sold him a legit CID that I've tested twice now it's good . So he changed CID still banned he changed his Mac and made a fresh acc still banned ..??? What am I missing I've tried everything !!??

I got the exact same problem dude.. Still cant find a way to fix it T.T

eatsh1tRSTAR

eatsh1tRSTAR

Reaction score
Sin$
im gta5 banned also and i spoof my cid with ccapi after signing into psn happened 12/15/2014, ive tryed changing my public ip address, changed my cid, changed my mac address with sen enabler, made a new gta5 account, things i havnt tryed is changing my psid to the one that came with the private cid i bought, i didnt think psid really did anything but maybe they ban by that to. anyone have any ideas how we are being banned in gta5, i just need to figure out rockstars ban method they used, and i know i can bypass it, but ive tryed just about everything i can think of

SnipeLike

SnipeLike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im gta5 banned also and i spoof my cid with ccapi after signing into psn happened 12/15/2014, ive tryed changing my public ip address, changed my cid, changed my mac address with sen enabler, made a new gta5 account, things i havnt tryed is changing my psid to the one that came with the private cid i bought, i didnt think psid really did anything but maybe they ban by that to. anyone have any ideas how we are being banned in gta5, i just need to figure out rockstars ban method they used, and i know i can bypass it, but ive tryed just about everything i can think of

I heard that R* banns you lvl2 cid.
That means they bann your CID with you use to join their servers or your Spoofed CID, but they can not check what your real (lvl1) cid is. To check those it is only sony's part!
But i don't know if this is up to date!!

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tut and you can get the Cid if you know how to dump the nand off a retail with a E3 flasher.
Last time I checked R* ban your Mac address , CID ,and any profiles that try to sign in on that console for 2 weeks.

X

x_Titan_x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know if your console is ban you will need a new console id. But the error is not always for ban console for some people who don't know that.
I didn't see anything about an error code so I will take your word on this one. I prefer not to go all the way back in this old post just to see what you're referencing to. I'm sure that this knowledge will help those that may be going through the error code that you speak of.

ricarcar

ricarcar

Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't see anything about an error code so I will take your word on this one. I prefer not to go all the way back in this old post just to see what you're referencing to. I'm sure that this knowledge will help those that may be going through the error code that you speak of.
That cool with me. Just trying to be helpful. Error code 80010024.

Top Bottom
Login
Register