Reaction score
Sin$
That one can be.

Hick_Life74

Hick_Life74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new at this so lookin for abit of help been reading forums but kinda lost were do i start to do this & what do I look for

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new at this so lookin for abit of help been reading forums but kinda lost were do i start to do this & what do I look for

Do you have the 2001A already or are you going to buy it?

For a good guide to understand what you will have to do please click on my Jailbreak Guide (the green link) below in my signature and read through what all you will need to do, if you have more questions please ask :smile:

Hick_Life74

Hick_Life74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i can get a modded flacon jtag xbox for like nothing, just to swap my factory 120gb elite ? can I get this online for like gta 5....

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i can get a modded flacon jtag xbox for like nothing, just to swap my factory 120gb elite ? can I get this online for like gta 5....

Umm.... Pretty sure a Falcon JTAG is an Xbox right? This is the PS3 section.... Also you were asking about a CECH-2001A PS3 Slim being downgraded and Jailbroken what happened with that??

Hick_Life74

Hick_Life74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nothing I have 2 PS3 250gb super slim & CECH-2001A was just wondering bout the xbox but I dont own it would like to do 1 of my ps3's on the understanding from reading the links cant do super slim

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
nothing I have 2 PS3 250gb super slim & CECH-2001A was just wondering bout the xbox but I dont own it would like to do 1 of my ps3's on the understanding from reading the links cant do super slim

Correct Super Slims can NOT be Jailbroken because none of them ever left the factory running 3.55 OFW, and to be able to Jailbreak a PS3 it has to be able to be downgraded to 3.55 OFW. But your 2001A can be downgraded all the way to 2.70 OFW so that one you can definitely Jailbreak :wink:

Hick_Life74

Hick_Life74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the info how do i no what software to use for 2001a everything find for download has stupid surveys can you lead me in right direction please... & if its jailbroke can i still play online like gta

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Hick_Life74

Hick_Life74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry for all the ?'s but im on the modchip site can you tell me what one to buy for my 2001a please so many to choose

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry for all the ?'s but im on the modchip site can you tell me what one to buy for my 2001a please so many to choose

Just the regular E3 Flasher, do not buy the "Limited Edition" one.

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so I ordered the E3 flasher now wait for it...:frown:

ModChip is good about getting their products shipped on time so if you just ordered it you should have it by Wednesday or Thursday next week :smile:

B

BOARDERX7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should still be able to get a decent dump from the ones you need to get the Bio's from using the E3 Flasher.
So if i need a CID , is there a way to use my dumps from my previous bricked PS3 to get the Console id from it .

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
So if i need a CID , is there a way to use my dumps from my previous bricked PS3 to get the Console id from it .

Yes you can get it from the bricked one, you will need to have a good dump though to be able to pull the CID. :wink:

B

BOARDERX7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right on..I got three good dumps and stored them in a top secret squirrel file. I knew Id have a use for them after I bricked the ol' girl

Top Bottom
Login
Register