Tutorial How to unban/prevent banning on PSN

• Thread starter Wolf
  • Start date
  • Views 129,639
S

SteveNYC81

Reaction score
Sin$
Serious question. I go to the correct file path for PSNPatch in multiman, but once I open the USRDIR, it only has a default.cfg file, there is no psnpatch.cfg file. Even when I extracted the file to my USB, and opened it in notepad++, it specifically states not to alter the file. I've tried the stealth version, and the regular version of PSNPatch, but still only shows the default.cfg file in the USRDIR. Any ideas anyone? I'd like to be able to spoof my private ID using PSNPatch besides using it in CCAPI. My console isn't banned or anything, but I'd rather go on with a private ID, at all times then risk nuking my main. Anyone who can help thank you! I'm on Rebug 4.46 REX using Hijams spoofer to 4.60.

ChrisWNY

ChrisWNY

Reaction score
Sin$
Serious question. I go to the correct file path for PSNPatch in multiman, but once I open the USRDIR, it only has a default.cfg file, there is no psnpatch.cfg file. Even when I extracted the file to my USB, and opened it in notepad++, it specifically states not to alter the file. I've tried the stealth version, and the regular version of PSNPatch, but still only shows the default.cfg file in the USRDIR. Any ideas anyone? I'd like to be able to spoof my private ID using PSNPatch besides using it in CCAPI. My console isn't banned or anything, but I'd rather go on with a private ID, at all times then risk nuking my main. Anyone who can help thank you!

Can't blame you for that. I think you need to actually launch PSNPatch on your PS3 console to get it to generate a psnpatch.cfg within its own directory. Can't remember if it's in USRDIR or not.

Install PSNPatch on your PS3, then launch it, and exit out back to XMB. Fire up Multiman to get the FTP server running. Connect via FTP, and you should be able to find a default PSNPatch.cfg somewhere within the PSNPatch directory on hdd0. Pull the file down via FTP to your PC, edit the idps value using a valid CID, upload the edited PSNPatch.cfg file to your USB thumb drive (in the right-most PS3 USB port) then launch PSNPatch and allow it to spoof the idps (the idps you entered within psnpatch.cfg should show up next to "file:", which is the idps PSNPatch will use for the spoofing. This should get you up and running.

I can't use CCAPI because I'm running a Habib Cobra firmware. The PSNPatch stealth plugins for Cobra-enabled CFW's are very nice.

S

SteveNYC81

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I tried everything, The stealth version, which found in the directory BLJS10018/USDIR, and the non stealth version which has the PSNPATCH folder visible. I've looked everywhere lol, I'm tempted to modify the the default.cfg file, but I don't want to risk it. I switched from Rebug mode to normal mode thinking the 4.60 spoofer might have been causing a problem. But I have no clue at this point, I'm wondering if it's a bug in the app. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it 4 times, and I've yet to see this psnpatch.cfg file.

ChrisWNY

ChrisWNY

Reaction score
Sin$
You could try editing default.cfg, not sure if it will do anything though as PSNPatch might overwrite the file if it runs a checksum and replaces it, not 100% sure though.

Here's the default psnpatch.cfg file if you want to copy and paste this to a raw text file using a text editor such as Textedit. Make sure the file is named psnpatch.cfg and place it on your usb drive at /dev_usb000...

#
# PSNPATCH Configuration File
#
# IDPS and PSID spoof will only be applied if non-zero;
# RAPS will be read from rap_path and aplied to the current IDPS;
# First valid user account will be automatically calculated;
# Disable CFW syscalls option at exit time;
# Clean history syscalls option at exit time;
#
# This file will be searched by the following order (support for the stealth version):
# 1 "/dev_usb000/psnpatch.cfg"
# 2 "/dev_hdd0/game/PSNP11001/USRDIR/psnpatch.cfg"
# 3 "/dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/psnpatch.cfg"
# And the default locations:
# 4 "/dev_hdd0/game/PSNP11001/USRDIR/default.cfg"
# 5 "/dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/default.cfg"

# Spoofs for IDPS & PSID
# if they are 0000 the spoofing will be ignored
idps=00000000000000000000000000000000
psid=00000000000000000000000000000000

# RAP to RIF handling
# First number to start search for a valid user account (usually 1)
# it can be changedd in psnpatch by pressing left/right buttons
user_account=1

# path to read rap/klic files from
# it can be changed in psnpatch by pressing up/down buttons
rap_path=/dev_usb000/exdata/

# cobra systems can be spoofed to any version if selected in cobra management menu
cobra_spoof_version=0460
cobra_spoof_revision=62848

# integrity check for cobra add-ons and plugins. Put 1, to disable the integrity check if getting to many undesired warnings
disable_integrity_check=0

S

SteveNYC81

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks allot Chris, I actually went on Tortuga, I didn't even realize there was a 4.55.06 update lol. I've been using 4.55.02 the whole time, what surprised me was this update was released 5 days ago, and the Brewology.com site/store hasn't updated the app. But this package had everything I was missing, now I can mod in peace, but thanks again for your input man much appreciated.

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can i use non jb console id for the console banned jb 1 wolf? if so how do i obtain it and once obtained if dnt work how do i go bak,im consolebanned on ghost really wanna unbann myself i own one jb ps3 and 2 non jb ps3s

dam026k

dam026k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wolf I've got recent pcid patch on my ps3 now I've downloaded hex editor a tool for finding console I'd but sum reason I'm doing text file but patch ain't pikin it I can u help me plz

T

trix619

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey. When i press L1 to activate my console id it says "cannot open directory: /dev_usb000/exdata/" please help?

T

Trix435

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wolf Wolf okay so I have a console ID and I made the consoleid.txt with the full console ID and put it on the root of my USB drive and installed pan patch 2.45 and I ran the app but instead of it giving me the option of pressing L1 or R1 to spoof it says to press Square to spoof but when I press it, nothing happens. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong or is there an update for the app? I'm on 4.55 rogero do I need to possibly downgrade to a certain CFW for it to work? Please help asap thanks! Wolf Wolf Reaper Reaper

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Wolf Wolf okay so I have a console ID and I made the consoleid.txt with the full console ID and put it on the root of my USB drive and installed pan patch 2.45 and I ran the app but instead of it giving me the option of pressing L1 or R1 to spoof it says to press Square to spoof but when I press it, nothing happens. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong or is there an update for the app? I'm on 4.55 rogero do I need to possibly downgrade to a certain CFW for it to work? Please help asap thanks! Wolf Wolf Reaper Reaper

I am not familiar with the app you are referring to, why don't you just use CCAPI and spoof the console ID that way?

Cold Fire

Cold Fire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not familiar with the app you are referring to, why don't you just use CCAPI and spoof the console ID that way?
so when your saying "spoof the console id" your just changing it to a different console id right?
how do i figure out my current console id?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
so when your saying "spoof the console id" your just changing it to a different console id right?
how do i figure out my current console id?

You don't need to know your current ID, just when you open CCAPI on your computer type in your CID you have and then connect to your console.

Twistedmodzv3

Twistedmodzv3

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, nice tut wolf. I've been under the radar for a while on mw3 but this will come in handy when the great ban hammer comes to clobber me...lol
If I'm correct you won't get banned from mw3. It's not monitored anymore. Neither is bo1. Happy modding!

Top Bottom
Login
Register