How to transfer the map into your xbox question

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Knowledge Sm, Nov 18, 2008 with 6 replies and 336 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge Sm

Knowledge Sm Newbie

Ratings:
    sorry if this is the wrong place to post

K is there any OTHER way to transfer mod map into your xbox? without xport and xsata or whatever it's called? plus and without the cable that comes with 120 gb or mb xD:wink:

2. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    No.

Unless you use the free transfer cable from Microsoft. It does the same job xport and xsata does but it won't cost you a penny. You can order one by using this order form.

[Click here to view the link]

and this should be in "Halo 3 Modding Help".

3. OP
    Knowledge Sm

Knowledge Sm Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks but I wont even bother transfering now because if I order the cable it wont be here before no modding day comes :?

4. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Oh, I assumed you had a private keyvault.

You can get one but you'll have to fork over a pretty penny.

5. OP
    Knowledge Sm

Knowledge Sm Newbie

Ratings:
    can you tell me the price of the private keyvault? and what the hell is that? never heard of it before. sorry if I'm too dumb to understand private keyvault

6. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    It's alright. Basically a private keyvault is a private resigner. MS is banning all public keyvaults (resigner codes) and the only way to mod is to have your own that isn't banned.

The price depends on who you get one from though. I just heard they were going for a pretty expensive price.

7. Eazy B

Eazy B Getting There

Ratings:
    If you do not have a transfer method, the only way to get it to your xbox 360 would be to have someone else transfer it for you. Keyvaults contain keys for use with the RSA inside CON files, and the NXE is going to patch all the public ones, slashing a large percentage of modding.
    Question Answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.