deathblade4363

Reaction score
Sin$
is it possible without pc version

Riata

Riata

Reaction score
Sin$
I am not having any luck making friends between my Steam PC version of Borderlands 3 and my wife's PS4 version of the game. My Shift Account shows that I am linked to Steam, SEN, and 2K, and my wife's Shift Account indicates that she is also linked to Steam, SEN, and 2K. The Shift connection is shown to be active on the PC and the PS4 as well. The photo posted up above shows that ProtoBuffers is linked to Steam, SEN, Epic, Twitch, and 2K, but the instructions indicate that both players must be connected to the same things: example: Steam, 2K, and Shift. I am pretty sure that my wife's PS4 has to be linked to SEN (Sony Entertainment Network), but I am wondering if my PC account needs to be linked to SEN or not.

I've invited her by using her Display Name on the Shift site many times, waited more than 10 minutes, and have not seen anything happen whatsoever. I've refreshed the routine by quitting both the PC version and PS4 version of the games altogether, and I have yet to have my wife's account automatically added to my Friend's List after 10 minutes or so of waiting. In an attempt to update both of our Shift Accounts, I have also clicked the edit button on the Display Name section of the Shift Account, but I cancelled out without making any changes, all to no avail. I really don't know what else to try at this point in time.

Any assistance that someone can provide in regards to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

Finally......Success!!!
I finally was able to make Friends with my wife’s Shift Account. Here is how I did it, and hopefully it will help someone else that may be having problems finding the Friends that they’re looking for.

I watched a +/- 5 minute video titled “Sending loot from PC to Xbox One or PS4 Borderlands “3 by a Youtuber who goes by the name of Dead Zpikes. He was actually dealing with Epic and Xbox, but halfway through the video he mentioned making Friends by using the Epic app on a phone. I stopped watching the video, and downloaded the Steam app on my phone and on my wife’s phone.

I was able to find my wife’s Steam account on my phone and sent a Friend request. I received the request on my wife’s phone and accepted the request.

I booted up Borderlands 3 on my PC, and lo and behold.....I had two new friends!!!! The first listed was my wife’s Steam account ID, and the second was my wife’s Shift account ID. I sent several items to my wife’s Shift account and I received them through the mail on my PS4.

Last edited:
V

vJoeSwanson

Reaction score
Sin$
I am not having any luck making friends between my Steam PC version of Borderlands 3 and my wife's PS4 version of the game. My Shift Account shows that I am linked to Steam, SEN, and 2K, and my wife's Shift Account indicates that she is also linked to Steam, SEN, and 2K. The Shift connection is shown to be active on the PC and the PS4 as well. The photo posted up above shows that ProtoBuffers is linked to Steam, SEN, Epic, Twitch, and 2K, but the instructions indicate that both players must be connected to the same things: example: Steam, 2K, and Shift. I am pretty sure that my wife's PS4 has to be linked to SEN (Sony Entertainment Network), but I am wondering if my PC account needs to be linked to SEN or not.

I've invited her by using her Display Name on the Shift site many times, waited more than 10 minutes, and have not seen anything happen whatsoever. I've refreshed the routine by quitting both the PC version and PS4 version of the games altogether, and I have yet to have my wife's account automatically added to my Friend's List after 10 minutes or so of waiting. In an attempt to update both of our Shift Accounts, I have also clicked the edit button on the Display Name section of the Shift Account, but I cancelled out without making any changes, all to no avail. I really don't know what else to try at this point in time.

Any assistance that someone can provide in regards to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

Finally......Success!!!
I finally was able to make Friends with my wife’s Shift Account. Here is how I did it, and hopefully it will help someone else that may be having problems finding the Friends that they’re looking for.

I watched a +/- 5 minute video titled “Sending loot from PC to Xbox One or PS4 Borderlands “3 by a Youtuber who goes by the name of Dead Zpikes. He was actually dealing with Epic and Xbox, but halfway through the video he mentioned making Friends by using the Epic app on a phone. I stopped watching the video, and downloaded the Steam app on my phone and on my wife’s phone.

I was able to find my wife’s Steam account on my phone and sent a Friend request. I received the request on my wife’s phone and accepted the request.

I booted up Borderlands 3 on my PC, and lo and behold.....I had two new friends!!!! The first listed was my wife’s Steam account ID, and the second was my wife’s Shift account ID. I sent several items to my wife’s Shift account and I received them through the mail on my PS4.

This is what i did to get it to work;

On your PC account Unlink from shift. (either steam or epic)
Open BL3 Sign into the PS4 Shift account (This will link to the shift account)
Send your PC Account a FR
Unlink your Steam/Epic from PS4 Account
Sign in on your PC Account (IN-GAME)
Accept the FR (IN-GAME)
Send Items across as you please!

Feel Free to msg me if you need more help. TIP If not already done/mentioned you can sign into both shift accounts on the web browser just use private browsing for one of them so you can easily unlink when needed and see the changes are done etc.

Riata

Riata

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for trying to help, but since you quoted my entire edited post, I am going to assume that you didn't carefully read the "Finally......Success!!!" part at the bottom. I explained how I was able to make friends between my PC account and my wife's PSN account, so I have been sending mail to her PS4 for several days now. Thanks again.

J

japox91

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. Thanks for all of these useful informations on this thread.
Just a question, do I need DLC installed on PC to mod DLC weapons with BL3 Save Editor on my PC save, and then send them to my PS4 account (DLC installed on PS4) ? Just thought to buy borderlands 3 on steam to be able to mod weapons on PC in order to get them on my PS4, and the without DLC game is cheaper than with season pass...
Thanks in advance

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. Thanks for all of these useful informations on this thread.
Just a question, do I need DLC installed on PC to mod DLC weapons with BL3 Save Editor on my PC save, and then send them to my PS4 account (DLC installed on PS4) ? Just thought to buy borderlands 3 on steam to be able to mod weapons on PC in order to get them on my PS4, and the without DLC game is cheaper than with season pass...
Thanks in advance
No you can still mod DLC gear and have it in your backpack you just can't equip it. So no need to buy any DLC.

F

FjZero

Reaction score
Sin$
Question can you send your weapons from Ps4 to Pc using same Epic games linked?

C

computiger

Reaction score
Sin$
I‘ve tried for xbox
I could see my xbox name and could send an invitation. After this I couldn‘t see the xbox name anymore

Any suggestion? Is ist still working?

Mater MFC

Mater MFC

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
I‘ve tried for xbox
I could see my xbox name and could send an invitation. After this I couldn‘t see the xbox name anymore

Any suggestion? Is ist still working?
Still works, I just did it last night. I a second steam accounts and used the second account to send gear to my main which shares a shift account with my xbox.

C

computiger

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I got it. After a couple of hours I could see the name of my xbox account.
Thanks for your reply!

J

Jokistm

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know if there is a modded grenade that drops eridium circulating on ps4? I got the money one, just wondering if anyone made an eriduim one

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know if there is a modded grenade that drops eridium circulating on ps4? I got the money one, just wondering if anyone made an eriduim one
That's as far as I'm aware, impossible!

There is a genuine cash grenade you get from the pre order bonus and a part off that grenade has the been been stacked many times to create a modded money grenade.

There is no eridum grenade or a part for one.

J

Jokistm

Reaction score
Sin$

There is a genuine cash grenade you get from the pre order bonus and a part off that grenade has the been been stacked many times to create a modded money grenade.

Ah ****, is there a way to mod the eriduim gun that makes weapons into being free and just spawn legendary items?

Amatsuo

Amatsuo

Borderlands 2 Information Goddess
Stickied Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$

I just found out that there are finally UI item editors, if possible could I get the item code for that or how many of that part can you stack? [Money grenade]

Also what is Eridum used for in this game again?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just found out that there are finally UI item editors, if possible could I get the item code for that or how many of that part can you stack? [Money grenade]

Also what is Eridum used for in this game again?
BL3(AwAAAACcMYA525KAwfsLGoT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PQMDPikewcA)

Not sure if that's as best as you can get but, it should work ok.

Eridium is used to buy customizations from Crazy Earl and to power the Eridian Fabricator, but that's a waste really.

ilego

ilego

Reaction score
Sin$
This is what i did to get it to work;

On your PC account Unlink from shift. (either steam or epic)
Open BL3 Sign into the PS4 Shift account (This will link to the shift account)
Send your PC Account a FR
Unlink your Steam/Epic from PS4 Account
Sign in on your PC Account (IN-GAME)
Accept the FR (IN-GAME)
Send Items across as you please!

Feel Free to msg me if you need more help. TIP If not already done/mentioned you can sign into both shift accounts on the web browser just use private browsing for one of them so you can easily unlink when needed and see the changes are done etc.
Still works, I just did it last night. I a second steam accounts and used the second account to send gear to my main which shares a shift account with my xbox.
C computiger Mater MFC Mater MFC ProtoBuffers ProtoBuffers i need help i don't what i am doing wrong tried for 4 hours

Top Bottom
Login
Register