• Thread starter SnD Scrub
  • Start date
  • Views 123,549
SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
transfering ps3 games from your computer to your pc is a simple process which not everyone knows how to do so i will teach you in this quick tut

ok lets get started
im going to assume you have your ps3 jailbroken and have multiman installed

1.download the game of your choice

2.get your usb drive and create a folder on the root called GAMES this is where your going to put your games

3.then basicly just extract the game of your choice into the GAMES folder but dont rename any of the files just leave them as they are

4.put your USB into the ps3 and start up multiman

5.press the O button and transfer the files from your usb to the ps3's hard drive

Now all you need to do is press x to load them up (if they just go to black screen you must patch them with R1) if it asks you want to start without XMB click no now either click on the disc icon if you have a disc in or click the /app_home/PS3_GAME/ simple as that hope this helped :smile:

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you can use FTP Server,Might be easier actually.

A

An0nymousHelper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a noob at this kind of stuff, i guess there would be no way to run the game off of your usb hard drive?

N

Nami

Reaction score
Sin$
Or you can use FTP Server,Might be easier actually.

transferring a game through ftp it will time out most games are gigs
tongue.gif

E

EternalMoonLight

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. I already downloaded call of duty black ops 2 ps3 on my computer. I will just put the usb on my ps3 then open multiman? I already have multiman and I can play the games in there.. but I didnt do it. I just let the pro person do that for me. And my question is will it work if I put the usb to my ps3 then open multiman? :frown: i just wanna play cod bo 2 tho. Answer fast plis

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. I already downloaded call of duty black ops 2 ps3 on my computer. I will just put the usb on my ps3 then open multiman? I already have multiman and I can play the games in there.. but I didnt do it. I just let the pro person do that for me. And my question is will it work if I put the usb to my ps3 then open multiman? :frown: i just wanna play cod bo 2 tho. Answer fast plis
Just place Black Ops 2 on your USB then go to the PS3 then go to Multiman hit select+start then go to PS3 Root. Then go to dev_usb000 or 01 then hover over Black Ops 2 then hit circle then x for copy. Then exit out that box, go back to PS3 Root, then go Dev_Hdd0 then GAMES then move hit circle then x for paste.

After game file has been copy to that directory, then press start then toggle internal, and bd-mirror. Then set permissions, and then press start to load game from Multiman, after that it will appear on the XMB then you just load game up that's it.

Here is visual tutorial:

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just place Black Ops 2 on your USB then go to the PS3 then go to Multiman hit select+start then go to PS3 Root. Then go to dev_usb000 or 01 then hover over Black Ops 2 then hit circle then x for copy. Then exit out that box, go back to PS3 Root, then go Dev_Hdd0 then GAMES then move hit circle then x for paste.

After game file has been copy to that directory, then press start then toggle internal, and bd-mirror. Then set permissions, and then press start to load game from Multiman, after that it will appear on the XMB then you just load game up that's it.

Here is visual tutorial:

Sorry for post digging, please forgive me but, can this be done via FTP?

HeadShotKilla9x

HeadShotKilla9x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a noob at this kind of stuff, i guess there would be no way to run the game off of your usb hard drive?
Can somebody answer this. I am thinking about getting a ps3 to play my old favorite games but it would be annoying if I had to constantly shuffle my games around. I would do it but im looking for a more convenient way.

Kosisochukwu

Kosisochukwu

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question. I'm playing most of my backups off of an external drive, and on that external I have a folder called "GAMES" and then inside it I have all of the games such as "BLUS8019" and such, but when I go to Rogero, Multiman, etc none of the games in the external show up. I can always navigate to the eboot with multiman to launch the game, but it would be a lot cooler if the games showed up in the main list. How do I get them to show

Top Bottom
Login
Register