What's new

Solved How To Tell If Someone Is Appearing Offline?

• Thread starter magickittyz
  • Start date
  • Views 70,990
M

magickittyz

Reaction score
How can I tell if someone is appearing offline? I know that their game will switch but is there any other way to tell?

S

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Reaction score
How can I tell if someone is appearing offline? I know that their game will switch but is there any other way to tell?
As far as I know you can only tell by their most recent game switching from one game to another. But (maybe obvious) you can also notice someone appearing offline when they're in your party and the activity bar just says "Online" all the time.

L

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
No. They are probably appearing offline for a reason anyway.

M

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
There used to be a way on Xbox.com but I don't know if its patched

M

magickittyz

Reaction score
Thanks Awesome skills, I guess that answers my question. And yeah I figured I'd get the "they're appearing off for a reason" response

W

WWM

Reaction score
of they switch their game out that how you know

L

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Thanks Awesome skills, I guess that answers my question. And yeah I figured I'd get the "they're appearing off for a reason" response
But is it not true? Especially considering that you are so hell-bent on finding out if they are ignoring you.

H

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
Their recent game will change (if they play something different). As far as I know, thats the only way. If his game has changed, check the parties your friends are in and what game they are all playing. If there is a little white guy with 3 question marks above his head, and they are playing the same game as his recent game, then it's probably your guy.

Top Bottom