What's new

Unsolved How to switch disc 1 to 2 dead space 2

Ibra654

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a problem with the game dead space 2 ... xbox 360 i use the xex menu program and when i finished disc 1 it calls disc 2 knowing that the game i have is complete and often you transfer automatically
... but now i have not tried a lot and i used aurora program And anything but nothing I can't play disc 2 ... Did anyone help me ... I found one solution which was that I was looking for a save game chapetre 7 but I did not find that either is there any help please

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a problem with the game dead space 2 ... xbox 360 i use the xex menu program and when i finished disc 1 it calls disc 2 knowing that the game i have is complete and often you transfer automatically
... but now i have not tried a lot and i used aurora program And anything but nothing I can't play disc 2 ... Did anyone help me ... I found one solution which was that I was looking for a save game chapetre 7 but I did not find that either is there any help please
Refer to "Scenario B" in this thread:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ulti-disc-games-on-a-jtag-rgh-r-jtag.1381808/

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I don’t understand i hope have video please
You have Dead Space 2 on your USB. This is how you need to have the files set up:
USB/Games/Dead Space 2/ disc 1/[ extract disc one here ]
USB/Games/Dead Space 2/ disc 2/[ extract disc two here ]

I do not think Aurora will automatically swap you from disc 1 to disc 2.

Try to enable the "autoswap" feature in Dashlaunch. It can be found under the "Behavior" tab.

If Dashlaunch does not work for you, Freestyle Dash will work for this.

Here is a video on how to install freestyle dash:

Last edited:
Top Bottom