Swimming under the map after patch 1.34 :biggrin:
Enjoy :wink:

GTAthrowgrenades

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find. :smile:

I went to go check it out, and as I was having trouble staying in the breach, I remembered that I found the breach a long time ago, but I was too impatient to get past the first part. I kept getting pushed out of the breach. Your video gave me the will to keep trying even though I was facing the same issue of getting pushed out. Its a pretty cool breach if you have the time to get in there. Its not for use in the heat of a battle. :smile:

Last edited:
B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is very very very OLD. Just joking :biggrin:. Keep it up with the wallbreaches. Got some wallbreaches too on old gen (might work on next gen) but I can't record them :frown:. If someone would help me :thumbsup:

StraightUpYT

StraightUpYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is very very very OLD. Just joking :biggrin:. Keep it up with the wallbreaches. Got some wallbreaches too on old gen (might work on next gen) but I can't record them :frown:. If someone would help me :thumbsup:
Thanks for the nice comment :smile:

GTAthrowgrenades

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the nice comment :smile:
If you can describe it well enough, a video isn't necessary. Just be very descriptive of where it is. Name the title of the physical location on the map. State which direction it is from nearby landmarks. Describe the exact spot the breach is by stating the objects near and around the breach, and describe precisely how to enter the breach. If you can do all of that well enough, nobody would even need a video.

StraightUpYT

StraightUpYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can describe it well enough, a video isn't necessary. Just be very descriptive of where it is. Name the title of the physical location on the map. State which direction it is from nearby landmarks. Describe the exact spot the breach is by stating the objects near and around the breach, and describe precisely how to enter the breach. If you can do all of that well enough, nobody would even need a video.
Ok. I future posts I will make them better

Top Bottom
Login
Register