What's new

Unsolved How to swap modded OG xbox hdd

T

TheRealRedKhalifa

Reaction score
I just bought an og xbox that is modded with unleashed (not sure if that's all or anything else about it) and I wanna swap out the hdd. How do I do it without losing the mod? I dont have a memory card, nor do I have splinter cell. I dont seem to have an ethernet cable (although I might be able to find one if someone can explain how to tell if it is an ethernet cable or not) I dont really have any experience modding, although I am currently learning how to do this exact same thing with a ps3. Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to where i can learn to use the modded xbox? If any more information is needed, feel free to request it (just remember I'm a noob, so I might not what you're talking about lol).

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
I just bought an og xbox that is modded with unleashed (not sure if that's all or anything else about it) and I wanna swap out the hdd. How do I do it without losing the mod? I dont have a memory card, nor do I have splinter cell. I dont seem to have an ethernet cable (although I might be able to find one if someone can explain how to tell if it is an ethernet cable or not) I dont really have any experience modding, although I am currently learning how to do this exact same thing with a ps3. Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to where i can learn to use the modded xbox? If any more information is needed, feel free to request it (just remember I'm a noob, so I might not what you're talking about lol).
is it a mod chipped or softmodded?

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
Not sure, but the guy mentioned unleashed.. not sure what that is
that's the dashboard if it hasn't been opened like the stickers on the bottom are intact it would be a softmod. if you can open the xbox and see if there is a mod chip under the dvd drive it can be easier to swap out a hdd.

Top Bottom