What's new

How to successfully choose and than boot a gamer from the game.

• Thread starter bubblebuddyi
  • Start date
  • Views 722
B

bubblebuddyi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found a way that lets you choose which person you want to boot on the other team, instead of it being random.

Requrements: Zone Alarm (any version should work), and commview
Also out of common sense, you need to be able to know how to bridge yourself host, because you need it!

Ok so heres what you do: (follow the directions VERY carefully!)

1. Get a full party, and just sit in the lobby and make sure commview is in capture mode (on)

2. Wait about 30 seconds or so, or intill you see xbox live's IP address pop up, so you don't get it confused. Heres an example of what commview should look like:

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
65 . 55. 42. 150 (or whatever xbox live's IP is, i cant remember)

3. After all those IP's are popped up, stop capturing in commview (off) and then start the search in any game type (haven't tested in wingman!)

4. As soon as you see the loading screen (with the gears logo) start capturing again, and another 5 IP's should instantly pop up!

5. After those 5 IP's pop up, stop capturing again, and wait intill the loading screen goes away and everyones name appears.

6. Now for the easy/tricky part.
Its very simple, the order of the IPs, is the order the people are placed.
For example, lets say my IP is 55.7.33.9 (its not really)
And commview looks like this:
YOUR TEAM:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
65 . 55. 42. 150
OTHER TEAM:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
(note: it won't actually look like that in commview, but you should know that)

Now look at the other teams name. MY gamertag would be placed last on the opposite team(farthest DOWN)
Example:

fatass101
lolchode555
boostmebaby0
GoW2babyYEA1
bubblebuddyi
(note how sense my gamertag is all the way on the bottom, my IP is on the bottom in commview!)
I hope that makes sense. Heres another example to make it more understandable:

OTHER TEAM:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

fatass101
bubblebuddyi
lolchode555
boostmebaby0
GoW2babyYEA1

I hope that helps clear things up!
NOTES: to boot the person you choose, enter their IP into the blocked zone in Zone Alarm, then just put the 2 sliders (trusted and internet zones) to MEDIUM and leave them there intill the person is kicked from the game.
Dont worry, no one will lag or anything, except that one IP thats blocked because Zone Alarm is NOT allowing your computer to communicate with it.

Tutorial brought to you by,
bubblebuddyi, XBL-Hackers - Home

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is really useful, and if I could thank you I would :S.

If you are looking to rank up, though, I wouldn't boot people because you lose that ever so crucial trueskill when that person leaves the game. It would be useful for clan matches I guess. Or when you are host and wanna play legit but you encounter a douche. But as far as ranking goes, you want as many people on the other team as possible.

S

Silver Bruh

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial. But as Coltrain17 said, it would only be useful in a clanmatch or if you are playing legit against an *******.

B

bubblebuddyi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What i do is this. As soon as i can see everyones gamertag on the other team, i start talking crazy ****, and whoever starts talking back, i usually say something stupid like "get the F outta my game!" Or some H2 stuff like "whats the shape of Italy?" Its fun you should try it =)

Top Bottom
Login
Register