Sin$
What you need.

1. Open up Xbox Backup Creator
1.png

2. Navigate to the "Image Tools" tab and click on "Image Browser"
2.png

3. You should now be here:
3.png

4. Now, click file, open, navigate to your Episodes From Liberty City iso, and open it.
4.png

5. Right click on "common.rpf" and click replace, replace it with the "common.rpf" included in 5.0
5.png

6. Click on "DLC1", right click on "DLC.rpf", and replace it with the DLC1 rpf file included in 5.0
6.png

7. Click on "DLC2", right click on "DLC.rpf", and replace it with the DLC2 rpf file included in 5.0
7.png

8. Now click on the [+] in front of "xbox360" to extend the archive
8.png

9. Click the [+] in front of "data" to extend the archive even further
9.png

10. Now click on the [+] in front of "maps" to extend the archive once more.
10.png

11. Click on "manhat" and right click -> replace "manhat01.img" with the one included in 5.0
10.png

12. Now click on "jersey" and right click -> replace "nj_01.img", "nj_02.img", and "nj_03.img" with the ones included in 5.0
11.png

13. Next, click on "east" and find "queens_e.img" and "queens_m.img" and just like before, right click -> replace with the ones included in 5.0
12.png

14. You can now click on "file" and "close image"
13.png

15. You can now exit Xbox Backup Creator and open Img Burn
14.png

16. Click on "write image file to disk"
14.png

17. You should now be here:
15.png

18. Click on the magnifying glass, and navigate to your iso's .dvd file, open it. (you can get this by running your iso through abgx)
16.png

19. Make sure your writing speed is 2.4
17.png

20. Click "write" and have fun!
18.png

-Lagoria

EDIT: Lets do a little Q&A

Q: Can you send me the link to the ISO?
A: Sorry, I can't post links to warez. I recomended you to a trusted site in the begining of the tut.

Q: Do you have to extract the default.xex, than re-inject it after you replace everything?
A: I didn't, and it worked fine for me.

Q: Do these still work online?
A: As of 7/5/11, they have been patched.

360HaKs

360HaKs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial man.

I couldnt understand the video but got it done after a while, but this will help alot of people.

R

R 00 M A R II 0

Reaction score
Sin$
someone told me i had to extract default.xex and then once i put all the modded files in i rich click default.xex and replace it with the one i extracted, could this be the reason I messed up three disc by getting the black screen? and also can you give me the link to your gta 4 episodes of liberty cities cause i have one more disc left. i will rep+ you.. :smile:

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A detailed and simplistic tutorial, guiding the user step-by-step through the installation process of the 5.0 mods, excellent. I must offer criticism though: I believe you should have inserted the DVD dual layer to make the write button become enabled, as to allow for a more realistic simulation.

R

R 00 M A R II 0

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone tell me if this iso is any good.... the name is this

Grand.Theft.Auto.Episodes.From.Liberty.City.XBOX360-MARVEL

R

R 00 M A R II 0

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, MARVEL ISO`s are clean.

Edit: This needs pinning.
thanks +rep and also someone told me to right click default.xex and extract it to the desktop then put all the modded files in and then once your done right click default.xex then replace with the one i extracted earlier, is this why i always got the black screen?

Yes, MARVEL ISO`s are clean.

Edit: This needs pinning.
thanks +rep and also someone told me to right click default.xex and extract it to the desktop then put all the modded files in and then once your done right click default.xex then replace with the one i extracted earlier, is this why i always got the black screen?

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive never done that, and never had a bad burn.
A bad burn can be down to a few things: Crap discs, incompatible dvd burner, corrupted ISO.

R

R 00 M A R II 0

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive never done that, and never had a bad burn.
A bad burn can be down to a few things: Crap discs, incompatible dvd burner, corrupted ISO.
i use verbatims 8x dvd+R DL 8.5gb, i dont think i have a bad dvd burner because when i hotswapped to see if it worked it said modifications made by.... blah blah blah then black screen :l and i have marvel isos which yu said were clean :tongue:

Abraxus

Abraxus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive never burnt a game before, i would like to try, where would i get the isos' (tpb guessing), what kind of disk would i need to acquire, and after those questions are answered, i just follow the above tutorial?

R

R 00 M A R II 0

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive never burnt a game before, i would like to try, where would i get the isos' (tpb guessing), what kind of disk would i need to acquire, and after those questions are answered, i just follow the above tutorial?
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.shoxx.com/images/M/8091.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shoxx.com/en/Blank-Media/Blank-Discs/DVD%2BR-DL-8.5GB/8091/VERBATIM-DVD%2BR-DL-8.5GB-8x-speed-cakebox-10-pcs..html&usg=__4-BzLpD7v-Z5LfmHVvaheQBu-l0=&h=350&w=350&sz=49&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=EwVM38EykP4PFM:&tbnh=138&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dverbatim%2B8x%2Bdvd%252BR%2Bdl%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D677%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10,273&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=131&vpy=63&dur=828&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=72&ty=101&ei=e0kOTaCTIsSt8AaZ-OjADw&oei=e0kOTaCTIsSt8AaZ-OjADw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&biw=1024&bih=677
those are the cds i got my iso from tpb

K

Kavinsky 1986

Reaction score
Sin$
I've got 1 question before I try this. I've been using a different ISO from a different place. It works great I burnt 3 Discs using it and it hasn't failed yet. Do I Have to download the new ISO from xbox360iso.com in order to use these 5.0 Mods? Or can I still use my other ISO?

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got 1 question before I try this. I've been using a different ISO from a different place. It works great I burnt 3 Discs using it and it hasn't failed yet. Do I Have to download the new ISO from xbox360iso.com in order to use these 5.0 Mods? Or can I still use my other ISO?
You can still use yours.

Q

qu4cky B0I

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone please teamview with me because i keep getting an error on mine and i have no idea why =/ i keep getting error's and idk what they mean please help =(

Top Bottom
Login
Register