What's new

Patched HOW TO STORE BUNKER CAR (WITH INSURANCE) IN YOUR GARAGE 1.43

Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everybody! So this is the result for our GC2F new method search that can work on Xbox one (because the new GC2F glitches only are working on PS4). I believe this glitch works on all platforms but better someone who have an PC or PS4 confirm this. Well this glitch really works as an GC2F but we didn't find any way to show the friend's car on all bunkers. I hope all of you can help on this and bring back the GC2F to Xbox One.

[UPDATE] For GC2F testers: It's possible to leave the bunker and return with the MOC right dpad message. So the glitch don't break when you leave the bunker. But if you call any PV or join in a job lobby the glitch is destroyed.

Founders:
Shift YTBR
ScArDlex69

Big thanks to:
Broontango (I believe he is the founder of the passenger trick for save the caddy without get the infinite black screen IF NOT TELL ME)
Hermanos Games BR (helped me to record the video)

Requirements:
1 Friend
Bunker with Caddys
MOC
Any 2-door car insured inside MOC (can be Elegy)

Steps:
  1. Go to your bunker and get the car stored inside the MOC.
  2. Park the car closer to the blue circle and trap the doors.
  3. Now you teleport to your car and press Y to leave and quickly press right dpad to confirm MOC message. This probably is the most hard step from this glitch but you can get it with pratice. YOU NEED to press Y before then right dpad and need to be very quickly but not together.
  4. If you did correctly you will get frozen and you can't turn around your camera. So you need to ask your friend to create an Titan job to unfreeze you. For this you need to ask him an invite and when the Alert screen pops out you need to tell your friend to leave the job. Then you accept it and confirm the error message.
  5. So when you back you need to press Y to leave the car and invite your friend to your bunker
  6. Now choose any bunker caddy and get inside (you'll see that MOC message is showing but don't do nothing). Ask your friend to get the passenger seat and wait 5 seconds.
  7. When you did the last step press right dpad and confirm full garage message. You'll get frozen again so ask your friend to leave your caddy and you'll get the MOC animation and your bunker caddy is stored.
  8. [OPTIONAL] Leave the bunker without the caddy and call personal vehicle stored in MOC outside. Then you save in your garage.
Video:

Last edited:
V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It't doen't work for me. Try it 100 times from 50 different positions. Teleport into the Car is okay but i'm never frozen

Okay everthing to the Animation where the Caddy Drives inside MOC is okay. But inside the MOC is no Caddy. Same if you call it Outside of the Bunker

Last edited:
kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is sick mange’s to do this by accident get a friends car bricked but didn’t realise you could get caddy with it going to make some magic

C

Castle_7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't we had loads of GC2F glitches? Whereas there have been very few occasions to store a Bunker Caddy in a normal garage.

Can we call the Caddy from the Mechanic if we do this?! If so, sign me up!

Xbox has hardly had "loads" of GC2Fs lately. There have been plenty of occasions to store a bunker caddy in a normal garage, it's doable with GC2F and a bunker caddy is far from a rare vehicle.

And yes, you can call it from the mechanic.

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It't doen't work for me. Try it 100 times from 50 different positions. Teleport into the Car is okay but i'm never frozen

Okay everthing to the Animation where the Caddy Drives inside MOC is okay. But inside the MOC is no Caddy. Same if you call it Outside of the Bunker
Only works with the expensive caddys bud maybe you have the cheap ones?

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you wedge the car between wall and park a caddy behind it (facing the same direction but not touching) you will get frozen and need to get the friend to help.. I found this out the other day and got the message while in caddy but i had no idea how to save it

S

scrabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once the caddie is destroyed it's gone. Can anyone confirm that? Can't call mors mutual

Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once the caddie is destroyed it's gone. Can anyone confirm that? Can't call mors mutual

I did the glitch with an insured vehicle and my caddy got insurance.. But I really didn't try destroy it. Later I check it and report back

MADMOX

MADMOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't even waste your time on PC, I just pulled it in my MOC, but when I walked outside and called my PV from MOC, the regular vehicle stored there appeared back, not the caddy I just stored. Last year similar glitch was out, and it didn't work too on PC.

UPD: I checked with both cheap and expensive versions of caddy, none of them stick(

Last edited:
MadCat1331

MadCat1331

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As Madmox said, it doesn't stick on the PC. Did it twice, drove MOC out and it was gone. Second time, tried getting a street card and blowing it, got it inside. Didn't even bother driving MOC, as soon as walked inside MOC it was gone already.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can definitely get frozen behind the MOC on PS4, can't test fully till later but will confirm if it works once I have.

tismo74

tismo74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it first try but after the animation of me driving into the moc nothing appeared.
Tried it with an elegy, with the cheaper caddies on xbox. Nothing shows in MOC menu either

tismo74

tismo74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it again with a different car and used more expensive caddy and it worked this time. I drove it to an empty 10 car garage with no issues. It is not insured however event hough I used an insured car for this glitch. I guess I could use the drive in facility glitch to insure it. Thanks Shift YTBR Shift YTBR

rapidwiz

rapidwiz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it again with a different car and used more expensive caddy and it worked this time. I drove it to an empty 10 car garage with no issues. It is not insured however event hough I used an insured car for this glitch. I guess I could use the drive in facility glitch to insure it. Thanks Shift YTBR Shift YTBR
Same with me, cheaper caddies don't work, no problem with more expensive caddy.

I just drove the Caddy to LSC to insure, I supposed if you insured the Elegy before, it would be insured.

Rolleezy

Rolleezy

Contributor
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
just take it to LSC, I insured mine there

tismo74

tismo74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn I should have read these posts before doing the drive in facility glitch lol.
FYI, the drive in facility glitch didn't give it insurance.

Top Bottom
Login
Register