What's new

Patched HOW TO STORE ANY HIGH END STREET VEHICLE THAT ISN’T BLACKLISTED AND MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work to store non blacklisted Pegasus vehicles like the dune ?

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can store the speedo in any garage with the deluxo dupe glitch.
I have one in my arena war (did that few minutes ago) but it's invisible there.
I'll check other garages. I have another speedo somewhere but have to look in wich garage. Thought it was visible there.
But you can not request it with mechanic so it's pretty useless i.m.o :biggrin:

*edit* i have one in my office garage and it's visible there. Need to drive it out the garage if i wanna use it.

If you do this glitch: After u hit the nightclub, just fly to a garage where you wanna store it.
You get an infinite loading screen. Join a friend in different targeting mode, decline second alert, change session and it's saved.

You cannot save the speedo using the deluxo glitch.

The speedo isn't classed as a PV so it wouldn't work.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Special vehicles are personal vehicles too. Only vehicles you can store somewhere that are excluded from that are the Terrorbyte avenger and moc
Don’t know what you mean with save right here tough. If you mean putting Benny’s on it and save it yea I don’t think that would work

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Special vehicles are personal vehicles too. Only vehicles you can store somewhere that are excluded from that are the Terrorbyte avenger and moc
Don’t know what you mean with save right here tough. If you mean putting Benny’s on it and save it yea I don’t think that would work
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. It won't work.

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Oh? Let's call it a micarcle then, because my speedo is stored in my office now.

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like other vehicles.
Drive my speedo out
Do the glitch with mk2
Go to arena
Get an infinite loading screen, join a friend in different targeting mode and decline second alert
I spawn in arena and can't use any exit. Change session and it's saved

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if you replace the regular with the modded one (in full garage) using that glitch?
Replace is something i didn't try because i don't have a modded one.

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if you replace the regular with the modded one (in full garage) using that glitch?
Replace is something i didn't try because i don't have a modded one.
you can only glitch bennys wheels on the mission speedo, you just can't save it because you can't enter the moc nor the bunker withh it

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This still work to store the Speedo back in the original spot.

-Your SV must be stored in your nightclub garage
-Save a streetcar in a garage (not in nightclub)
-Take the streetcar out and destroy it
-Go back to your nightclub (with a streetcar or CEO vehicle)
-Enter your SV and change something. Plate color, livery, window color...
-Drive it out
-Restart GTA

willman640

willman640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i remember there was an old dupe glitch using the mc clubhouse in a job to drive any car in from platforms placed under the map would that work with the nightclub so we can dupe more than just deluxos and mk2s?

has anyone thought of trying anything with the hangar near the nightclub like mabe dupe a deluxo then fly that dupe into the hangar go to bunker set up a dupe your hangar and get in the deluxo do something to get that plate on you then go get in the car in the bunker the plate changes then save? or am i overthinking it? lol

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i remember there was an old dupe glitch using the mc clubhouse in a job to drive any car in from platforms placed under the map would that work with the nightclub so we can dupe more than just deluxos and mk2s?

has anyone thought of trying anything with the hangar near the nightclub like mabe dupe a deluxo then fly that dupe into the hangar go to bunker set up a dupe your hangar and get in the deluxo do something to get that plate on you then go get in the car in the bunker the plate changes then save? or am i overthinking it? lol
Jobs in interiors won’t work anymore for dupes. They either only load the default version in jobs or not at all

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Silly question maybe but how do you know if you're otr?

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So I did all the steps and when I drowned myself, I'm no longer otr.

Also, it won't let me buy more beer from any shops when in the glitched state.

Any ideas?

P

pur3mas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I did all the steps and when I drowned myself, I'm no longer otr.

Also, it won't let me buy more beer from any shops when in the glitched state.

Any ideas?
You don't really need to drink pisswasser on the bunker and drown yourself. Once you target mode out of the black screen to see yourself on the bunker you can just walk out and do the rest with the moc

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't really need to drink pisswasser on the bunker and drown yourself. Once you target mode out of the black screen to see yourself on the bunker you can just walk out and do the rest with the moc
When I walk out, Im not otr. Only when I drunk beers did my minimap go funny. Lol

Also, the deluxo followed me from the avenger to my bunker. Is that supposed to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register