What's new

Discussion How to start hosting MW2 lobbies ONLINE

O

OXiCleAn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is a more then likely idiotic question, but I just got my JTAG got it unbanned from this guy, He got me the original NAND and CPU key. Im ready to host online, I was just curious. Do I make my hosting account on the JTAG or normal Xbox? And how, would I get on xbox live.. If I do, wont it prompt me for an update?

Btw its a Falcon JTAG.

Thanks guys <3

-7sGOD-

Banned
Reaction score
I know this is a more then likely idiotic question, but I just got my JTAG got it unbanned from this guy, He got me the original NAND and CPU key. Im ready to host online, I was just curious. Do I make my hosting account on the JTAG or normal Xbox? And how, would I get on xbox live.. If I do, wont it prompt me for an update?

Btw its a Falcon JTAG.

Thanks guys <3
Turn jtag on make account on the jtag go to xex menu sign in go to mw2 place in your patch it will say would you like to replace this crap ( Yes ) Then click default xex and bam invite ur friends have fun

If its a xenon you can recover the account to the HDD or if its a Falcon you have to make a new account everytime

D

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Reaction score
No,If u installed all ur stuff right it shouldnt

S

Seighten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(Unplugg your adapter or Cable)Well first don't go online yet.Create an account but dont go live with it just create it for offline then go to XeX menu or loader(which ever u hve) go to ur USB then find the patch u want to use and copy it then paste it in the mw2 folder.go back to dashboard.Make sure u hve a windows live id that hasnt been used for XBL yet if u dont create one. Plug your adapter or cable back in wait 4 seconds then Press the Xbox Logo button on your controller and then click Join Xbox live or Connect to Xbox live.Then just create a Xbl account(It will give you a free 1 Month everytime you flash a new KV,make sure when it asks you if u want a Gold membership click no and then it should ask you something like: Do you want to try out for a Free 1 Month Gold membership? Click yes and then click Add Payment info later and then fill in the rest of ur info.)

A

XG R4PiDzZ

XG R4PiDzZ
Reaction score
Check that the dashboard kernal is 9199 by going to system settings on dashboard.

Then you can make a new account as soon as you turn it on and have the ethernet/adapter connected for online use.

Just set up an account like normal and happy hosting

There are videos on youtube if you need help.

Top Bottom