• Thread starter CodModzZ4u
  • Start date
  • Views 17,529
F

flilight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
combatburt said:
Nah man it doesn't matter what revision the drive has, as long as the original firmware matches the mobo. All's he has to do is dump the firmware from the PCB board and flash it to the new benq drive. He doesn't need to spoof the info over, as the xbox will recognize the original firmware exactly as it would have recognized the old drive. Thanks for explaining the mobo and pcb board thing, I couldn't understand what he meant.
Any tutorials?
Thank you both for your answers:biggrin:

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Re: Help!!!!

iTz RENEGADE187 said:
what does this do to ur drive
Allows you to replace your drive. Whether it be broken/dying/ or just want a new one.

Probe 7

Probe 7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how would i do this with my target drive being a liteon since it has a dumy.bin

G

galalstar

Reaction score
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

you are the beste Top Top

P

Psycosis

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Question. I have a Xenon box that had an Hitachi Drive in it. I've updated it to 1.51 Ixtreme (I know thats old) and fully updated the box (yes i know its no longer Jtag able)
I bought another Xenon box off of ebay. Guy that sold it to me said it has a benq spoofed as a Hitachi. Well I have completed nand dump and Jtag hack. And Used my Ixtreme loaded Hitachi drive.
But when i pop in a back up all it see's is a dvd !? Whats going on in the other box it played all my backups fine. Do i need to spoof this Hitachi Drive with a matching DVDkey or something to be able to use Ixtreme ?

A

alixp999

Reaction score
i have followed through this tutorial i have a quick question do i flash the drive as a samsung or benq? since its been spoofed as a samsung shall i flash it with samsung ixtreme or it should be benq?

H

Hunterrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i can use 1 drive thats flashed,
and one drive that isnt flashed?
if i wanted to swap the 2 out i wouldent have an error?

Y

Yogart

Reaction score
hi , i did a manual spoof , spoofing a samsung drive to a benq.
but when i did a manual spoof i only copied over the dvd keys and changed the drive to spoofed as benq.

now the thing is on both firmwares where it says "dvd key found @ 0xE030" both are different. The drive is key is same tho. Will it matter where it found the dvd key at??

V

nisg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a xbox with the old dash it 6683 and a toshiba drive so will i be able to get a benq from somewhere and take the dvd key from the toshiba and put it in the benq and flash it and put it in my xbox? or do i need the new dash

mojopanel

OOGauge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i spoof a benq with a benq will it still get banned?

Top Bottom
Login
Register