How To: SPG GoW 2 AFTER NXE

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by N3kKo 7s, Dec 3, 2008 with 66 replies and 5,032 views.

1. N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s 7S

Ratings:
    Just like before, but with 1 controller :thumbup:

1. With 1 controller.
    2. Sign in to the account that has the achievements.(SPG account,DUH)
    3. Go to the training grounds.
    4. Press A on the 1st training.
    5. Quickly press the guide button.
    6. then sign out & sign in quickly with the account you want the achievements on. As soon as you log in disconnect your controller and reconnect it.
    7. You will be kicked back to the main menu.

Now, just do one thing to trigger each achievement, for example play through the 'Rookie level and train the rookie', finish it and you'll get all casual, hardcore, the rest of the co-op and insane achievements. Go to your war journal and the "collect all collectibles" achievement will pop up. Start a bot match and kill him or do a training level, seriously 2.0 will pop up & party like it's 1999. Play one submission match public and drag hanley back to the circle just once and you'll get that achievement, so do what the achievement asks, just once and you'll get the achievement.

**NOTE: Complete the game at least on casual before SPGing your profile! AND collect at least 20 collectibles!!!

• Like Like x 13
  2. juanL0VE

juanL0VE Newbie

Ratings:
    niiice niiice.:thumbup:
    by any chance do u hav a spare account were u can do the spg glitch? :thumbup:

3. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    But you can't SPG golden guns anymore, right??

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    right!

5. Skum

Skum Newbie

Ratings:
    i have 2 spare accnts that i can let ppl use , or i can glitch for you... i dont recover, for scamming reasons, so unless u have a transfer kit i cannot help you there

6. coolsprus

coolsprus Newbie

Ratings:
    you can spg the lancer, not the hammerburst or maps

7. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    No you can't.....

8. Ach1lles

Ach1lles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont think this glitch works unless the spg account is originally yours, when you recover an account and load up gears the progress bars are all at 0 even though you have the achievement, so whenever you spg it will just reset your progress bars to 0 aka no achievement, if you have the original account the bars will be full and yes you can spg someone elses account.

9. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I dont think so, i downloaded this guys SPG account and it worked for seriously and party like its 1999 (click link)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrdO0yih7lM"]YouTube - Golden Lancer/Seriously 2.0 SPG Glitch[/ame]

10. MaNiCxHisPAniC

MaNiCxHisPAniC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    But that isn't with the NXE

11. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Did all of this with no luck.

12. EclipseModz

Ratings:
    Actually no its just the account i gave you was screwed up. I have a new one but krank is using it right now.

Also krank are you getting all of it done before it goes into the trainging session? When it gets in is it the spg's profile name or your accounts name on the scoreboard.

13. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Getting what done? I got the collectibles and stuff. I get kicked to lobby so I cant really see the scoreboard.

14. EclipseModz

Ratings:
    signing in and signing out. Since you say you got kicked back. Did it give your account insane complete collectibles and everything?

15. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    No the only thing that showed when I got kicked back was, new character unlocked anthony carmine. But thats from a GOW1 achievement.,

16. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    But it still works for seriously and 1999. I just did it today following the tutorial on this page...

17. OP
    N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s 7S

Ratings:
    it will work, you have to do it QUICK (signing out and back in with your profile) and make sure you have a good spg profile that actually works.

then your spg profile doesn't work or your just not doing it right. it should give you collectiables when you go to war journal. and if it won't give you the campaign (insane achivements) then you should beat the last level on insane and you'll get insane and all the difficulties below it. you should be able to kill anyone in campaign to get seriously 2.0 and play a training to get party like its 1999.

18. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Its not an spg, its a signout glitch. Just to clear things up. And when you do it, unplug the controller so that the error is please reconnect controller. I had to do that and it worked.

19. OP
    N3kKo 7s

N3kKo 7s 7S

Ratings:
    yeah i called it an spg because I didn't want people to be like "Sign out glitch? :cursing:"

haha :biggrin:

But i never had to the un plug controller error way, if you do it fast enough you should have to. Because I have done it on like 8 accounts for people and I usually get it by my 3rd try atleast.

yes you can still do BOTH, lancer & hammerburst. But in the market place, not the actual game.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    When I unplug my controller i get it on my first try.