What's new

Tutorial How to spawn Sentinel XS, Futo GT, Uranus Sport, etc?

• Thread starter Mad Crotalid
  • Start date
  • Views 3,586
M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make the cars in the thread title spawn. I know you can find them driving around on occasion if you have the original in your traffic and are most likely driving it, but I want them to spawn more often. For example, the Sentinel isn't in my traffic but it obviously spawns regularly at the tower in the airport. I had another disc with I believe 4.2.9 on it, and the Sentinel XS would spawn there more often than the regular Sentinel. Can anybody tell me how it was done? I don't have the files anymore, and would appreciate it if someone with the knowledge could just tell me rather than me having to go through all the files finding differences. I can't find find any Futo GT, Sentinel XS, Uranus Sport (or whatever it's called), or anything like that in the handling, vehicle.ide, car colors, or car group files. Also in the popcycle_Italian group (where the XS spawns if you're in a regular one), it just says Sentinel.

I want them to spawn on the street as well, like Sentinel XS instead of the regular Sentinel. Is this even possible? How can I do it if it is?

Also, the subway. What do I need to make it spawn? I put "subway_hi" at the police station, but it never spawns. I was told I'd need Brady's mods in order for it to spawn, but I'd rather just keep gradually building on my own instead of making one of his again.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

mad4mp3z

mad4mp3z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i also would like 2 know how this is done, setinal xs is my fav car atm and having to w8 till the network cycles thru to it and then nash 2 the rs entrance is a bit annoying, and it wouldnt be the 1st time iv been nashing sum1 has spotted me on the map told every1 im gonna freeze it and i get kicked, rather annoying

madz

KYxELiT3xS0uLja

KYxELiT3xS0uLja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i got the Sentinel XS to spawn at the airport =D yea to put the subway in you could just replace the vehicle sx with bradys but thats just an idea

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wanna tell me how to do it?

Vehiclefx? I'll take a look at brady's and just copy the subway stuff then. Didn't think to look in there, thanks.

mad4mp3z

mad4mp3z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
telling us "you got it working" isnt much info, cheers good advice, now if you could streach to telling us how you got it....

KYxELiT3xS0uLja

KYxELiT3xS0uLja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i found out that if you make it fly it doesnt matter what you do just make the Sentinel fly that will make it spawn at the airport... any question pm me im here to help

mad4mp3z

mad4mp3z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ohright, thanks 4 the info, personaly i prefer 2 drive cars rather than fly em so il just leave them as they are and mabey add teh setinal as every 4th car in network grp that would solv the waiting problem :biggrin::biggrin: thanks anyway dude :biggrin::biggrin:

L

LiteralExertus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Deshi:

I'm not sure about the XS, etc, but this is how to get the train to drive:

In your DLC Vehiclesx.ide remove the entire line on both subway_lo and subway_hi

Then at the end of the car list, right before the bikes start add this: (2 lines)

subway_lo, subway_lo, car, FIRETRUK, SUBWAY, VEH@VAN, NULL, 4, 4, 0.3407, 0.3407, 0.3, 2, 1.5 noboot+avoidturns+big+truckfirefx+truckenginefx
subway_hi, subway_hi, car, FIRETRUK, SUBWAY2, VEH@VAN, NULL, 4, 4, 0.3407, 0.3407, 0.3, 2, 1.5 noboot+avoidturns+big+truckfirefx+truckenginefx

This gives it fast firetruck handling. (I don't quite remember why I picked firetruck, but it works)

Please note that there is a small glitch about the trains. For some reason, every train you span will go to the tracks near Outlook Park when you leave them to disappear. You will lag when you go to this area.

Just add subway_hi to your police car group.

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah yeah I wanna drive the XS not fly it, thanks though.

Thanks Literal, but I can't even get it to spawn right now, that's what I was asking about.

KYxELiT3xS0uLja

KYxELiT3xS0uLja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh yea no problem if i find anything else about the xs ill let ya know

L

LiteralExertus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Train won't spawn w/ traffic in free mode. Try a Party mode alone, and it will.

To get the train in free mode you have to make it span at the police station.

S

Se7enTen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Uranus sport spawn's when you add russian mob to your pedgroup network cycle thing lol :biggrin:

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know, I'll check that out and let you know. All I did was add subway_hi to spawn at the police station, so if there was something else to be done I didn't do it.

Thanks se7entalk, I'll add them on my next disc.

extinkt

extinkt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the sentinel XS actually spawns when you set the sentinel to fly?

TM CRITiiCAL

TM CRITiiCAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes because it will take a full spawn therefore the XS will spawn same as the other cars if you set em to fly.

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
You can make the subway spawn in traffic. I have it in my popcycle group network. Also i'm going to do some tests to make the sentinel spawn as a xs all the time.(and not fly) I just need to figure out when you make it the "ANDROM" handling id, why it has the body kit. It might be a flag, it might be cause its set as "plane", or it could be something completely different.

S

Se7enTen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know, I'll check that out and let you know. All I did was add subway_hi to spawn at the police station, so if there was something else to be done I didn't do it.

Thanks se7entalk, I'll add them on my next disc.

Se7enTen It's Is lol np m8

Top Bottom
Login
Register