Reaction score
Sin$
By reading our hotswap tutorial.

G

gus738

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you probably did the issue with the ntsc pal switch. theirs a disc called enigma video switcher or something along thsoe lines, basicly you just press a or b and if you get video you now switched back to ntsc.

JOHNSON721 said:
Hey, i was on step 13 or 14 and i turned off my xbox then turned it back on to finish the final step to softmod my box. but the screen stays black and if i put in a game nothing will happen everything just stays black. what should i do?

H

Hick97

Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question, can you delete the soft mod installer from your hard drive once the softmod is installed?

K

Kilgamer207

Reaction score
Sin$
to do this do i have to connect my xbox360 to my computer if so which is the easiest way to do this :?

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Please read the WHOLE tutorial. It's explained as clear as day at the VERY top of the tutorial.

.Paradox

.Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad this thread is still here. I softmodded my xbox 5 years ago, but my friend recently asked me to mod his.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've updated this thread with all new working links, edited some of the tutorial to work with the SIDv5.11. Although I haven't gone through the new steps, I gathered what I could from the document that comes with it and it still is pretty much the same process, just the menus have changed slightly and they added the Dual Boot feature that wasn't available when I wrote this tutorial wayyyy back when.

Top Bottom
Login
Register