How to shoot out a bloc projectile and make it go like a bullet instead of ...

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by pakar45, Feb 21, 2009 with 4 replies and 408 views.

1. pakar45

pakar45 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I need a tutorial for shooting a bloc tag for the proj for weapon and not just change the hlmt and i need to do this without duplicating any tags. So is there a way? How do i? please help.

2. Zieon Eslador

Zieon Eslador Getting There

Ratings:
    What [bloc] do you want to fire? Just go to the weapon and change the projectile to the [bloc]. It's really not that hard...?

3. OP
    pakar45

pakar45 Enthusiast

Ratings:

AARRRGH no no no no no not that :| i mean i already know how to do that thats as easy as anything thats just a projectile swap:| i want it to actual go somewhere after you fire it not fall on top of your or shoot it from the sky :| either. So i want it to fire like a projectile so it goes fast and do not swap the html of the projjectile!

4. poopoo

poopoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if he does that it will just fall out and land in front of him

i saw a way a while back someone said they could do it by going to the firing effect of a weapon and adding an attachment chunk like the light and sound and making that the block then there was an entity plugin he used to send that object flying different speeds and rotations...i never got this to work for firing effects but it does work for other effects (ie.-i took the bumper destroyed effect on the warthog and swapped the bloc bumper with bipd masterchief and sped it up and in game when i shot of the bumper a masterchief flew off its pretty cool:thumbup:smile: he called it shooting objects with ballistic properties

5. Squadala

Squadala Newbie

Ratings: