What's new

Patched How to shoot a gun with a laptop in MW2!

• Thread starter Kyllswitch
  • Start date
  • Views 4,929
Kyllswitch

Kyllswitch

And Justice for All
Tutorial Creator Modder
Reaction score
Ok this glitch maybe be really hard for some! Ok first get in a private match with yur friend let him get a 6 kill streak and get a predator missle. Ok Heres the tricky part. Your gonna wanna make sure u have a lag. To get a lag 1 and the easiest is to be downloading a torrent. (Make sure u have at least 2 bars still.)
95n2fm.png

Ok when now let yur friend kill u, during the kill cam make sure u press respwan when your friend has the computer out and it should work will be putting vid out in a couple minutes :smile:.

VIDEO:

*NOTE THIS IS VERY HARD TO DO IN PUBLIC.... LULZ*

t4ium

t4ium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good job, easiest for me is to join an american game because u yanks have shithouse pings

G

GodWearsGucci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good job, easiest for me is to join an american game because u yanks have shithouse pings
Sorry your connection can't connect to ours that well. Just stick to playing with your countries' people if you're gonna b****.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
percy jackson sucks balls save your self a hour plus and watch something else you may want to grey out what your downloading ..

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
I wonder why MW2 videos atrract the majority of the retards? Its a bit of an issue, good tutorial i huess though, good if you like messing about with friends.

Top Bottom
Login
Register