What's new

Discussion How to share Battlefield Premium!

• Thread starter Austin
  • Start date
  • Views 1,468
Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So you guys know someone with premium but they don't want to give you there account?
Well here is a tutorial on how to give it to others without loosing it.

Well all you have to do is contact support and say you would like to transfer the premium to another account. With that just give them whoever you want that needs premium and it will share premium. Another method is you can have them sign onto your account and do "Home Xbox" but thats only for one person at a time.​

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
So you guys know someone with premium but they don't want to give you there account?

Well all you have to do is contact support and say you would like to transfer the premium to another account. With that just give them whoever you want that needs premium and it will share premium. Another method is you can have them sign onto your account and do "Home Xbox" but thats only for one person at a time.​
THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW WHEN THE GAME FIRST CAME OUT! When I bought the game I bought Premium, then my account got banned and I haven't had it since... Are you ****ing serious, this is all I had to do!?

TiagoMeireles

TiagoMeireles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to do this on 360? I started to play BF4 few weeks ago i really want to get premium but dont want to buy it lol

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It works on 360 also, and if you had premium again I got mine switched to my new profile.

Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW WHEN THE GAME FIRST CAME OUT! When I bought the game I bought Premium, then my account got banned and I haven't had it since... Are you ****ing serious, this is all I had to do!?

Sorry for the late reply but btw I contacted battlefields support and they transfered my premium to my new account after my account got banned.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the late reply but btw I contacted battlefields support and they transfered my premium to my new account after my account got banned.
So irrelevant now, I don't play battlefield anymore, but if I do decide to go back one day I will remember to request it :biggrin:

F

Firearmsm16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Can you help me do this now I need premium :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register