What's new

Tutorial How to share Battlefield 4 premium.

• Thread starter RobsterNasher
  • Start date
  • Views 30,408
RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure if this has been posted but i thought id test it myself and it actually works!
a few of my friends didnt want to pay the price of premium and i noticed that my brothers account which is also on my xbox one was also a premium member.

its pretty simple, the hardest part will probably lending someones account who was premium

ive "gifted" premium to three of my friends so far and it also sticks to their account because on the game itself they have the gold P for premium.

not my thing writing tutorials but here goes...

So first off you're going to need a friend who was premium after that you're going to want to recover his account on your xbox. Then you're going to go to my game and apps and press the menu button i believe its name is (start button) proceed and click on show all add ons, you will see battlefield 4 premium, click it and install it, you then want to go to settings and at the bottom choose that option and set your friends xbox account as the home xbox. sign into your account and load battlefield 4 and you will be greeted with a message saying you are now a battlefield 4 premium member, for the DLC's go to store and click on them both, it will say you already own this would you like to install. install it and boom, free premium :smile:

also if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move it.

DeziredImage

DeziredImage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its old mate I did it with my friend the 2 days after the X1 come out. It is the same as game sharing. If you now how to share games you can share DLC.

RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its old mate I did it with my friend the 2 days after the X1 come out. It is the same as game sharing. If you now how to share games you can share DLC.
ahh i never knew, it was a theory that came to my mind haha

GtaVADDICT321

GtaVADDICT321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well on xb360 you could just extract the saves of the content and give that to a friend

Google 7s

Google 7s

Premium supporter.
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you verify that this will works? I want to gift premium to my friend and nefu so we can enjoy the new maps.

Google 7s

Google 7s

Premium supporter.
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah it does work, i still share games with people still and my premium
All right i just tried they get the battle packs and all but i must be doing something wrong it won't let them install the maps.

V

Vulox

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain how dlc/game sharing works? Can I re-download everything from my account later on? Or do I need the original account of the content still?

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Been doing this with my brother since day 1 on my x1. I bought like 7 games off the marketplace and all of a sudden they were in his download list as well :smile:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you share games like this?
It is explained in the OP, but if you didn't get it I'll try:

Make sure to not have your own Xbox set as Home Xbox in settings. Log in to your friends X1 with your own GT and go to settings, set his X1 as your Home Xbox. Log out. Let him do the same on yours. This will allow you to install all games he has ever bought on his X1 via marketplace and vice versa.

M

Manuelnvrz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is explained in the OP, but if you didn't get it I'll try:

Make sure to not have your own Xbox set as Home Xbox in settings. Log in to your friends X1 with your own GT and go to settings, set his X1 as your Home Xbox. Log out. Let him do the same on yours. This will allow you to install all games he has ever bought on his X1 via marketplace and vice versa.
Is there a way if I did happen to set my xb1 as home to change it?

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way if I did happen to set my xb1 as home to change it?
I guess it will be changed automatically if you set it to Home on another box, now that I think about it. I never really tried to change it.

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's so unfair how I'm treated on this forum... I offered to gameshare but my post got removed... I try not to break any rules but no matter what I post it gets deleted... I know Breakdown hates me but I really wish he would stop deleting my posts... I'm not being rude to anyone. Just trying to be nice which he seems to have an issue with me doing... I bet this will get deleted.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's so unfair how I'm treated on this forum... I offered to gameshare but my post got removed... I try not to break any rules but no matter what I post it gets deleted... I know Breakdown hates me but I really wish he would stop deleting my posts... I'm not being rude to anyone. Just trying to be nice which he seems to have an issue with me doing... I bet this will get deleted.
Your post probably got removed because gamesharing is not allowed, simply to protect members from being scammed. If BreakdowN removed your post it was because he had to, not because he hates you. He is not like that. :smile:

jblaze252

jblaze252

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, so i signed into my x1 a couple days ago and battlefield 4 premium started installing by itself. i haven't purchased it, haven't recieved any msgs saying it was gifted to me etc. has this happened to anyone else?

T

Triple X X X

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get it? I would be thankful if someone would share it with me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register