• Thread starter ANTIX 302
  • Start date
  • Views 48,468
ANTIX 302

ANTIX 302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So im sure many of you have come across this secret gold interior glitch.
For those that havent im posting how to get your donor car setup with the secret gold interior. This allows you to flip it onto other vehicles with trim.

STEP 1 - Purchase issi classic from arena war( NON UPGRADED VERSION)

STEP 2 - Setup issi with yankton and green tint if wanted.

STEP 3 - Take issi into arena workshop

STEP 4 - Purchase Future shock upgrade (AS SOON AS U SEE MONEY GET WITHDRAWN DISCONNECT INTERNET)

STEP 5 - Accept alert for internet disconnection , once loading on bottom right of screen goes away reconnect internet. You will load into story mode.

STEP 6 - Start an invite only session.

STEP 7 - when you load in your iss will have secret gold interior

ENJOY ur donor car with secret gold interior.

Video guide below

With a magic spot and a solo car dupe you can now flip the interior onto another car with trim.

If u have any questions feel free to send me a PM

Last edited:
Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So im sure many of you have come across this secret gold interior glitch.
For those that havent im posting how to get your donor car setup with the secret gold interior. This allows you to flip it onto other vehicles with trim.

STEP 1 - Purchase issi classic from arena war( NON UPGRADED VERSION)

STEP 2 - Setup issi with yankton and green tint if wanted.

STEP 3 - Take issi into arena workshop

STEP 4 - Purchase Future shock upgrade (AS SOON AS U SEE MONEY GET WITHDRAWN DISCONNECT INTERNET)

STEP 5 - Accept alert for internet disconnection , once loading on bottom right of screen goes away reconnect internet. You will load into story mode.

STEP 6 - Start an invite only session.

STEP 7 - when you load in your iss will have secret gold interior

ENJOY ur donor car with secret gold interior.

Video guide below

With a magic spot and a solo car dupe you can now flip the interior onto another car with trim.

If u have any questions feel free to send me a PM

Hey! How would you be able to setup the vehicle with yankton plate and green tint at step 2? Is it through a mod menu or?

ANTIX 302

ANTIX 302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! How would you be able to setup the vehicle with yankton plate and green tint at step 2? Is it through a mod menu or?
If you have a magic spot . Purchase the issi onto the magic spot then use a modded car with yanktons to merge it onto the issi. Via solo duplication glitch

Oleole56

Oleole56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a magic spot . Purchase the issi onto the magic spot then use a modded car with yanktons to merge it onto the issi. Via solo duplication glitch
Ahh, that way. I alreafy knew that glitch, i was just hoping for it was a new method for someone who doesn't own a car with the yankton plates on. Thanks for the clarification though! :3

ANTIX 302

ANTIX 302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh, that way. I alreafy knew that glitch, i was just hoping for it was a new method for someone who doesn't own a car with the yankton plates on. Thanks for the clarification though! :3
If u need a car with yanktons and tint im happy to gived u one when i have free time bud

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m doing it exactly as listed but can’t get the gold interior at all what am I doing wrong

I might be disconnecting to fast my money isn’t event gone when I come back

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Stellacrew isn’t the founder of this the founder posted a video a few days ago on youtube he was just doing something and his internet disconnected and got himself the rare interior this glitch will be patched by today’s or tomorrow

ANTIX 302

ANTIX 302

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stellacrew isn’t the founder of this the founder posted a video a few days ago on youtube he was just doing something and his internet disconnected and got himself the rare interior this glitch will be patched by today’s or tomorrow
I’m doing it exactly as listed but can’t get the gold interior at all what am I doing wrong

Dustydust1 when you are accepting the future shock upgrade you should see the car change and money get taken then disconnect.

Thanks for the information Dillon Francis. Do u have a name for the founder

same here, tried it 10+ times, different timing, no luck..
Ill try it again tonight after work unless anyone else can confirm its still working sooner

Top Bottom
Login
Register