• Thread starter ANTIX 302
  • Start date
  • Views 48,465
Djmericaan

Djmericaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I had pure whites wheels before upgrade will car still have after ?

G

Glitch kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tried a few different timings for this and still no joy, xb1 btw.....do u nedd magic slot 100%

K

koorosh98

Reaction score
Sin$
In first try not work but after put in magic slot works
in XBOX ONE

aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So im sure many of you have come across this secret gold interior glitch.
For those that havent im posting how to get your donor car setup with the secret gold interior. This allows you to flip it onto other vehicles with trim.

STEP 1 - Purchase issi classic from arena war( NON UPGRADED VERSION)

STEP 2 - Setup issi with yankton and green tint if wanted.

STEP 3 - Take issi into arena workshop

STEP 4 - Purchase Future shock upgrade (AS SOON AS U SEE MONEY GET WITHDRAWN DISCONNECT INTERNET)

STEP 5 - Accept alert for internet disconnection , once loading on bottom right of screen goes away reconnect internet. You will load into story mode.

STEP 6 - Start an invite only session.

STEP 7 - when you load in your iss will have secret gold interior

ENJOY ur donor car with secret gold interior.

Video guide below

With a magic spot and a solo car dupe you can now flip the interior onto another car with trim.

If u have any questions feel free to send me a PM

I don’t have a magic slot, how can I apply sec gold interior to a 3c car?

Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do not need a magic space to get the secret gold interior. Secret gold is transffered from the purchase of the upgrade.
A merge will work i.e Arena. In the video he parks the Issi in the workshop car bay , not his magic space.

It's either patched , or just very tempremental.

Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure this is Patched. Unless you need a modded interior to begin with from magic slot merge?

Does this work from a standard car? If so it doesnt now :frown:

Last edited:
zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never failed this interior and did it with a magic slot. you might just try to get that magic slot; even if it is for the future for other glitches :wink:

Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get a magic slot.... when did you last do it?

My point was the OP parked in the Arena before the upgrade, surley that denotes you would'nt need a magic slot if using the arena merge? Or , are you saying it only works if you have one? Does'nt make sense but hey ho glitches away :smile:

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
uhmmm a couple of days ago... I still have an impaler in my magic slot I think.... so I might be able to check it for you if that is what you need :smile:

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a list of vehicules that can receive secret interior ?

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is how I have setup a car

-setup a benny car with 3d paint and wheel color of your choice if you can, or skip the paint or try to give the car green window tints of you like with ifuit/charles.
-then if you have what you want; use the 2 step glitch to merge that to the rc bandito.
-then use the rc bandito to merge the 3d paint and green window tint to your impaler or issi classic.
-then you do the glitch upgrading to a future shock variant and disconnect your internet; back to sp and head bank online.
-when back online your issi or impaler should be not upgraded, with all the mods you added before like tint, wheels, 3dpaint and with a secret gold interior. you use this car to setup your bandito en merge it all onto the bandito
- when merged on the bandito you have a very easy car to upgrade from taking you less than a minute. now your bandito should have a secret gold racing suit and helmet which you can merge onto other cars; trim or accent color; or even the dashboard light on your bennie car.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was using the issi classic

How I don't have a magic spot
Issi is the donor , schlagen can take the secret gold from issi and you need a magic slot to transfer the mods. If you have an issi just get the secret gold on issi and do the arena glitch to transfer it onto another car

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Issi is the donor , schlagen can take the secret gold from issi and you need a magic slot to transfer the mods. If you have an issi just get the secret gold on issi and do the arena glitch to transfer it onto another car
That's the thing I pull my Ethernet cord and nothing changes when I get back in

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the thing I pull my Ethernet cord and nothing changes when I get back in
How I did was I put my car that I want the mods on my magic slot and donor car on regular slot. Slot one with car getting the mods (on magic slot) slot 2 donor car with secret gold trim. Once you do the dupe glitch, swap and take the donor car (slot 2 issi) out and go inside the moc. As soon as you see the player inside. Disconnect internet and reconnect when the alert goes away. When you come back you’ll have the mods transferred

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How I did was I put my car that I want the mods on my magic slot and donor car on regular slot. Slot one with car getting the mods (on magic slot) slot 2 donor car with secret gold trim. Once you do the dupe glitch, swap and take the donor car (slot 2 issi) out and go inside the moc. As soon as you see the player inside. Disconnect internet and reconnect when the alert goes away. When you come back you’ll have the mods transferred
I can't even get past step one which is obtaining the gold trim and I can't transfer as I have no magic slot

Top Bottom
Login
Register