Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In order to complete this tutorial you will need a few things
  1. A New 3DS(the one with the C-stick)
  2. Ledybot | [Click here to view this link] | Virus Scan
  3. BootNTR Selector | Download | Virus Scan
  4. Input Redirector | [Click here to view this link] | Virus Scan
Now that you have the required materials it is time to start setting up the bot!

1. Install the BootNTR CIA using FBI if you have not done so already
  2. Install Input Redirector if you have not done so already
  3. Launch BootNTR selector and choose version 3.4 and wait for it to kick you back to the home menu
  4. Once you're back at the home menu launch Input Redirector and wait for that to kick you back to the home menu
  5. Launch Pokemon Sun/Moon, open up your PC, and navigate to box 1 slot 1 and exit the PC.
  6. Go to festival plaza, connect to online, and open the GTS. Once you're on the main page of the GTS(were it says search and deposit) go to your computer and open Ledybot
  7. Once Ledybot is open you will want to enter your 3DS system's IP into the text field at the top of the tool and click connect. You can find your system's IP either through an FTP app on the 3ds or through your router's admin panel
  8. Once the tool is connected you will want to set up your giveaway by finding a PK7 file of the pokemon you would like to giveaway. You can do this by either making a pokemon yourself with pkhex or by downloading one from the internet. For the purpose of this tutorial I will be using a Feraligatr
  9. Click giveaway details
    yosfOIL.png

10. Click add
    BU1NEC3.png

11. Drag your PK7 file into the GDInput window and click save
    yFBf2A7.png

12. Once your pokemon is added you can close out of the giveaway details tab and specify the pokemon that you would like the bot to search for. I personally tell it to search for "Male Caterpies" since anyone can easily obtain this Pokemon
    wtSP7TP.png
  13. Those are the basics of the bot. You're free to hit start and begin your giveaway if you would like. However lets go a step further and begin a giveaway on Reddit and have the bot automatically pull participants from your Reddit thread. For the purpose of this guide I will be using my /r/PokemonPlaza trade thread here
  14. Setting up the bot for reddit is simple. Once you make your Reddit thread you simply need to copy your threads ID and input it into the bot and check the Reddit box. From there your bot will begin scanning your thread for any/all replies.
    wtSP7TP.png
  15. Please note however, if you use a different subreddit then I do then you will need to specify it inside of the bot's settings tab
    achDYri.png

Just as a little proof that this works. Here is a list of all the trades I have done thus far with this bot today

I of course did not make any of the tools that are shared in this thread. All credit goes to the original creators.

Last edited:
JudgeXion

JudgeXion

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I tell it to search for Male or Female?
Just entering the name seems to default to Male.
Can I make it search for both Male and Female?

Also +1, Amazing Guide.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I tell it to search for Male or Female?
Just entering the name seems to default to Male.
Can I make it search for both Male and Female?

Also +1, Amazing Guide.
I don't think it's possible at this time unfortunatly

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ah damn, Hope that becomes an option in the future though.
Would make it easier to send out pokemons.
Yea its a small inconvenience however its not that big of a deal as long as you specify that your giveaway needs a male.

OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me?
I load NTR 3.4 then input redirect then boot up Sun and exit the PC when the cursor is on slot one in box one.
My issue is that whenever I go and connect online, I get a message saying an Error has occurred and no error code. I have a New 3DS XL with Luma (latest hourly build) and a9lh installed on 11.3U
EDIT: Forgot to mention that the game has the 1.1 update and has a cheat menu NTR plugin too.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me?
I load NTR 3.4 then input redirect then boot up Sun and exit the PC when the cursor is on slot one in box one.
My issue is that whenever I go and connect online, I get a message saying an Error has occurred and no error code. I have a New 3DS XL with Luma (latest hourly build) and a9lh installed on 11.3U
EDIT: Forgot to mention that the game has the 1.1 update and has a cheat menu NTR plugin too.
Cheat plugins block online access

C

Credz

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much for this! I used it for the first time the other day during my stream and ran into two problems. The first was when a pokemon was already traded and twice it randomly went searching for Grubbin instead of the pokemon I had told it to search for. Not sure if that is a common occurrence?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much for this! I used it for the first time the other day during my stream and ran into two problems. The first was when a pokemon was already traded and twice it randomly went searching for Grubbin instead of the pokemon I had told it to search for. Not sure if that is a common occurrence?
That's a known bug

C

Credz

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok! I just stopped the bot and restarted it. Took a few tries to get it back to normal. Does it correct itself eventually or is manually the only way? I only as because I see streamers using it overnight and while they are away.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok! I just stopped the bot and restarted it. Took a few tries to get it back to normal. Does it correct itself eventually or is manually the only way? I only as because I see streamers using it overnight and while they are away.
Manual is the only way

The bug is random it happens to me too. It may happen after 20min or it could happen after 48 hours it stinks lol

iRukario

iRukario

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to help me?

I've read several tutorials, I've seen several videos, but I still have the same problem.

When I start the bot, it only searches the first and second of the list. And never find any pokemon, Even if several pokemons are deposited.

I'm desperate. It's been months since that, and I've never been able to solve it.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to help me?

I've read several tutorials, I've seen several videos, but I still have the same problem.

When I start the bot, it only searches the first and second of the list. And never find any pokemon, Even if several pokemons are deposited.

I'm desperate. It's been months since that, and I've never been able to solve it.
Thats normal. If it can't find the pokemon deposited then the wrong pokemon were deposited. The bot is very specific and won't find the requested pokemon unless it matches exactly. It looks for males unless stated otherwise.

Noah Randle

Noah Randle

Reaction score
Sin$
What part do you need help with? Elaborate please
So everytime i want to connect my 3ds xl to ledybot and followed they instructions i always get a connection failed error even though im in the GTS main menu and i have my ip address correct and loaded BootNTR and Input Redirector and im trying to get ledybot to connecty through Ultra sun and ive been having difficulties getting my bot to connect to my 3ds Xl....

Cory_h123

Cory_h123

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having problems getting Ledybot set up, i have followed the directions to a T, and when i start the bot it searches correctly for the "seeking" pokemon, but in the search it doesn't trade with anyone and says that "there is no pokemon to trade". How do i fix this?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having problems getting Ledybot set up, i have followed the directions to a T, and when i start the bot it searches correctly for the "seeking" pokemon, but in the search it doesn't trade with anyone and says that "there is no pokemon to trade". How do i fix this?
When someone submits a Pokemon to the GTS for this bot, it has to match all of your settings EXACTLY and vice versa or it won't find any Pokemon

V

Vcreate

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there! I'm having a problem connecting to ledybot. I put my ip in correctly, using NTR version 3.6, and online on Ultra Moon in the gts. Still no connection, plz help!

Top Bottom
Login
Register